Separating Character Sound Effects (For BrawlEx, etc.)

Started by Lillith, November 04, 2017, 03:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Really? Hm... That's unfortunate, currently I can't really look into it since the PC I worked on stuff with is dead though, sorry about that.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I figured out why Super Sawndz wasn't working properly. It's because the .brsar file was set to read only. Unsetting the read only status made the .sawnd file insert.
I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

Oh, really? Good to see that you got that working properly, congrats, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

NECROPOST TIME.
ahem. A bit of an update for mass replacing sounds, written right at the end of the first post.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!