Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Are the SFX IDs properly changed now?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Having a couple small issues. She completely froze either after being grabbed or after she was hit while she was on the ground. Meaning she went into a T pose. She's missing an animation somewhere... Also her tornado randomly shows up after she hits the ground. Oh and is there a final smash for this? I didn't see the final smash file in the download. Thanks. This is a really cool model though.

Hi, I have a question:
I just downloaded it and copied to my sd card, but I don´t know how to run it, I extracted the files on my sd card and now at the beggining I can find the normal project m files and blaze extracted files, but I don´t know how to make it work on my wii

Ah... that's why it did the messed up Bowser, no doubt.
Blaze Solar won't work that well, on Project M, anyway.

If it has a Rel, put the Rel in the Model Folder.
The FitBowser files, put those in the Fighter Folder.
If it has a Sawnd file, put those in the um... sound folder.

But yeah. Don't use Blaze Solar version, with Project M. It gets all Buggy.
Check the last Page, for details on what happened.

I just downloaded it but what I need to do to put Blaze´s mod in project m? I must replace something?

All of the Blaze PSAs were left unfinished.

And even if they were finished, they'd not work in Project M due to it's coding.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 13, 2015, 04:29:16 AM #741 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 05:34:52 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
No PSA's, unless made SPECIFICALLY for Project M, really work for it.
I have a PSA I love, well.. 2.
Hyper Sonic and Infinity Toon Link.

Hyper Sonic works, but has issues with the Homing Attack. It Freezes, when you connect. Which is a main attack.

Infinity Works Flawlessly.... except for the Down B, which is made to throw a Fire ball, actually picks up a bomb, instead.

I don't like Project M, myself. I just use it, cuz Brawl Minus has no Mewtwo and I can't replace Pichu with Mewtwo. It freezes, when I try.
And Brawl DX, has Dark metaknight and Louie, also, when I try to take them out, it freezes.
Brawl DX and Brawl Minus are my favorites and Blaze will work Flawlessly on them. Minimal Glitches.

Anyway, all of the Blaze PSAs were left unfinished.
Specially this one and the Bowser version.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm feeling kinda dumb right now because I have no idea where to put the announcer call and blaze sawnd files.. and reading above, it seems it won't work at all in Project M. Unless I'm mistaken.. Can someone help me with this?

EDIT: I just needed to shake the rust off for my limited modding skills - I even made Stock icons for the costumes and a Project M character select icon. Where should I be putting the song that's in the "bonus" folder?