Magashi's Works

Started by Magashi, June 10, 2013, 11:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I am still green in all this but now that ive found my mouse i can start doing more, My current project is Neku Sakuraba(using GBC's Neku over Marth) I know there is already a Neku over Lucas PSA, and chances are someone else is already doing this, but I will progress regardless.

Slowly but surely I will update this thread with the animations ive altered/created for GBC/dot's Neku over marth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So far Ive only touched animations and when I feel confident in what I have, I will begin learning the actual PSA

June 10, 2013, 11:34:55 AM #1 Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:37:10 AM by AnImAiNe
I support ya sir  ;D

this might help

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

June 10, 2013, 11:50:49 AM #2 Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:51:42 AM by Magashi
Thanks for the support.
Oh but of course I am using this sheet as reference, One idea that keeps floating around my head is to give him two stances that he switches between for using different pins/psychs, for his second stance I would use the sprites with his glowing hand
My updates may be slow,very very slow, due to me being new and about to move

June 10, 2013, 02:48:53 PM #3 Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 07:09:57 PM by Chaos_Knight
Here are the sprites from the Solo Remix. These should be easier to see for reference.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/47/50347.png

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

A Neku AND a Shiki PSA in the works? This ought to be interesting...

Granted yours may most likely be better but that wont stop me from trying!!!!

Nah. I'm only good for making ideas, and flashy Final Smashes. Not only that, I haven't seen your skill level yet. I understand that you have previews, but, I'm on a 3DS, and most of them come out as broken images.

Good luck on you project. I'm also making a Neku moveset but it's a combination of both Neku and Shiki together.

Quote from: Magashi on June 10, 2013, 06:15:03 PM
Granted yours may most likely be better but that wont stop me from trying!!!!
That's the spirit!
I wish you good luck for your project ;D
*follows*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

i ahve neku stuff from when i starte dhis psa back when i wasnt that great. i can send over stuff i have. not sure if you would use it or not. also i would be interested in helping.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 12, 2013, 05:07:37 AM #10 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:39:47 PM by Magashi
Sure Do it up SonicBrawler. I'll see what i can use and most deff credit you for anything that helps
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Movellist as of yet is;

AAA-Shockwave combo (slashing hands)
^-smash-???
>-smash-Massive Hit (The attack causes Neku to jump slightly forward and swing a large blade, damaging all enemies in front of Neku. ) I may change this to a modified Ignition where he does a forward smash like zelda that leaves a burn effect.
v-smash-Vortex Saber ( Neku slashes in a circle, damaging all foes around him)

Special-?
^Special-Unkown but i want to make him either ride a surf board upwards or ride a giant Mr Mew
>Special-Lightning Bolt(neku Points and shoots either a lightning bolt or a ball with different properties depending on the charge time)
vSpecial-Aqua Barrier (Neku floats slowly then enters a water bubble and heals)
Air vSpecial-??

Ideas are welcome!