Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any Good Tips For Beginners?  (Read 924 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: January 19, 2011, 02:19:35 PM »

Okay, I FINALLY got BB working harmlessly on my computer again without that (@#$%^#$) JIT debugging error [censored]ting me every five seconds. And I'm going to try stage hacking, since I fail at vertex hacking. My first stage will be fairly simple, however I learn quick (not UBER quick, but I'm quick on the uptake once I get it.) and I was wondering if anyone would share some tips for beginners? Here's a few things I'd like to know off the bat.

1: how to make an animated background, not a complex one, just simple changes in the colors of it. Like how Tabuu's arena's background changes it's design throughout the fight. (Though my background will be much simpler)
    2: How to add a character to the background of the Stage and animate said character. ( Ganondorf floating around in Mewtwo's Ganondorfs Tower Stage is about as advanced as I want to get here)
    3: How to "animate" a platform so it moves up and down.

Also, I will be using Mewtwo's Stage Builder Block method for most of my stages at the start, so hats off to him on all those hacks that I make from this method, and of course to who made the tutorial for doing this.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 07:08:47 PM »

If you haven't already, look up Wacka Alpaca. He has some fairly decent stage-making tutorials.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: