Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Riivolution user! Give me a hand. ._.  (Read 1638 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 08, 2011, 06:47:19 AM »

Could a Riivo user try this and isee if it works? I've been receiving messages from an user that can't get Megaman to work on that size, and he uses Riivo (I'm not sure what Riivo's limits are, I've never used it).. No one else have had this problem.

Can somebody test it? Would be much appreciated...

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 07:12:47 AM »

Depends what you mean with limits and size.

If you meant in file size, Riivo doesn't have a limit (it could have but it would be huge).
    If you mean the size mod then i wouldn't know. Never tried that.

I was a Riivo user until i switched to my emulator because my Wii's disc drive died.
    And i'm happy with Dolphin Grin

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 07:17:27 AM »

Depends what you mean with limits and size.

If you meant in file size, Riivo doesn't have a limit (it could have but it would be huge).
    If you mean the size mod then i wouldn't know. Never tried that.

I was a Riivo user until i switched to my emulator because my Wii's disc drive died.
    And i'm happy with Dolphin Grin

Nah, by size I mean the "1-slot sized mod" this is, it's supposed to shrink only the Megaman's .PCS and .PAC I added on the .Zip. It works for me, and the other 100 downloads haven't reported it or messaged me so I suppose it worked for 'em.

My Wii's disc drive died too, but I still use it with USB Loader. XD

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 07:22:53 AM »

Nah, by size I mean the "1-slot sized mod" this is, it's supposed to shrink only the Megaman's .PCS and .PAC I added on the .Zip. It works for me, and the other 100 downloads haven't reported it or messaged me so I suppose it worked for 'em.
    It would seem the person having trouble either put something wrong or his SD is toying with him.

My Wii's disc drive died too, but I still use it with USB Loader. XD

Oh [censored] XD Why is everyone having no trouble with the USB Loader and i can't get it to work? xD

[off-topic]
    You wanna play GPCABAL today? I played it a bit yesterday and made a preview video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pCD8xozxb4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pCD8xozxb4</a>
    ^Watc in 1080P HD Tongue

Current time is 3.23pm, currently at internship. I could play later today. Around 8pm my time maybe. Depends on the laptop for my grandpa. But IM me on msn and if i reply i'm there, if not i'm not xD

[/off-topic]

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 07:36:05 AM »

It would seem the person having trouble either put something wrong or his SD is toying with him.
    Oh [censored] XD Why is everyone having no trouble with the USB Loader and i can't get it to work? xD

[off-topic]
    You wanna play GPCABAL today? I played it a bit yesterday and made a preview video:
    ^Watc in 1080P HD Tongue

Current time is 3.23pm, currently at internship. I could play later today. Around 8pm my time maybe. Depends on the laptop for my grandpa. But IM me on msn and if i reply i'm there, if not i'm not xD

[/off-topic]

9:33 AM here. XD I'll see if I'm home, then.

What's your problem with USB? Maybe I can help. o.o

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: