Psycho's Custom Original Music *New Song "Fear the X" (Metroid Fusion)*

Started by Psycho Hand, November 11, 2012, 07:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello everyone. I am actually a music producer and have been making my own music for about 3 years now. I have just recently thought of making my own custom music for SSBB. This is the first song that I have made. You can probably tell that it was slightly inspired by the Corneria Theme song, but I garuntee you it is an original song that I made using Fruity Loop Studio 10.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - The Final Brawl Theme



Do you like the song and would consider downloading it? If so, which song for which stage should I replace? If you like what you hear, I can make more songs. I have some more song ideas that just haven't been made yet!


And you thought Master Hand and Crazy Hand was bad...

Custom Brawl Music Thread (Original songs made by me):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53368.0

Wow this is actually very nice. I don't have custom music set up atm but if I ever do I would definitely have this either on halberd, frigate or final destination. I'm not sure which song specifically it would replace but on one of those stages for sure.

I would really love to hear more from you.

That song is really nice. I actually think it goes well with lylat cruise, or a nighttime version of big blue.

like starwaffle said, I would really like to hear more

Nice song you have there. Hopefully you get into the modding scene and start releasing your songs ready for Brawl. :P

Hmm.....nice song you have even though it has some parts of the Corneria theme... :>.>:

Think Ima keep an eye on this thread.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i play the song, and you all know what it sounds like, my headphones in....volume all the way up, owch

nice song though, really good job
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Thank you very much all of you. I am glad you like my song. Im thinking this could go on either Final Destination, Frigate, or Lyat Cruise. Im not sure yet.

I have created 2 more songs. This first one is my own version of Mario's Underworld Theme (based on the song from Mario Bros for Gameboy Advance SP). It is looped 4 times in this video. The original song is only 32 seconds long. Intended to be played on Mushroom Kingdom Stage (Night).

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Mario Underworld Theme


This next song is meant for the Castle Seige stage. Original song is 2:16 and looped twice.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Seige the Castle Theme



;D
And you thought Master Hand and Crazy Hand was bad...

Custom Brawl Music Thread (Original songs made by me):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53368.0

Hey everyone. Just got some new high quality headphones as an early christmas present and ive been making music nonstop for the past couple of days haha. This is one of the songs that I created. Fear the X Parasite (Metroid Fusion). This is for the Frigate Orpheon stage.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Fear the X (Metroid Fusion)



I have also included a video showing how I made this song (and all of my other songs) are made from scratch... if youre interested in seeing how they are made that is. :)

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Fear the X (The Making of "Fear the X")



I can make bstrms now btw. ;)

Hope ya like it!
And you thought Master Hand and Crazy Hand was bad...

Custom Brawl Music Thread (Original songs made by me):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53368.0



dude you are awesome. I myself am also making custom brawl music, except I plan to remix at least one song from EVERY stage. I too use Fruity Loops, it's probably the best music making program I've seen yet, but its difficult because there's almost no "instrumental" instruments.
Anyways, I'd love your help in making the soundtrack.
Thread Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=56023.msg1093835#msg1093835
Composer, remixer, sequencer, and remaster.
Just remixing and sequence kick-butt music.