Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nasca Corp on December 28, 2013, 08:06:54 PM
So cool pal, then can u give me a fast explanation of the "optimize" button, what exact do and when i can use it? thks for all of this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65007.msg1206779#msg1206779

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2013, 08:10:02 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65007.msg1206779#msg1206779

Nice!! how many times i can do this for make a good model with  double polygons with outline witout lag? i mean, how many times i can repeat the procces??

Quote from: Nasca Corp on December 28, 2013, 08:28:57 PM
Nice!! how many times i can do this for make a good model with  double polygons with outline witout lag? i mean, how many times i can repeat the procces??
only once! but if re-imported with rig fix's, then u can do it again.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2013, 08:01:28 PM
I updated the v0.71 download with some final updates.
I'll lock this thread on the first of January.

:(

Quote from: ANLGC on December 29, 2013, 02:46:05 AM
Attention Mac Users: Brawlbox v.71 PKG is now available for download in my forum.
what does that even mean?

its a package file for BB to work properly for Mac users.

need more explanation? :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: dikekoj on December 29, 2013, 01:42:16 PM
what does that even mean?
It means that he's shamelessly using the popularity of this thread to promote his mac version of brawlbox, that apparently was posted in his own forum?, instead of making a new thread about it.
And didn't even bother to link to it.

I'll see you later, BJ.
See you on MSN ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well BlackJax, it has been nice having you.

Good luck.

Welp since this thread no longer serves its original purpose and I'm not going to stick around keeping it maintained, I'm locking it. It's been a great past three years working on this stuff.

I'll keep it stickied for now as I've added every useful Brawlbox download I could find to the OP (I think the only missing one is Toomai's revision) along with some other resources.

If anybody wants to improve BrawlTools (BrawlBox, BrawlLib and Ikarus) you're absolutely free to do so in whatever way you'd like. The last source code revision can be found on Google Code or in a rar package if you don't know how to use the svn. The links are also on the OP.

I'm focusing my attention on designing a game now, you can follow my progress here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61360.0

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: PhantomWings on January 01, 2014, 05:35:12 AM
Well BlackJax, it has been nice having you.

Good luck.
Thanks p-dubs, I'll see you around