PSA Tips: What's possible and what's not possible.

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 05, 2014, 03:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on December 22, 2015, 05:13:15 PMHello.

I'm messing with Pokemon Trainer and wanted to know if there was a way for me to edit the Fitpoketrainer.pac in order to have it so that when a Pokemon is KOd, it doesn't switch out during the respawn. Is that something I can edit?
There's no way to do that with PSA, unfortunately.

You have to use this code.

P.Trainer No Swap: (11 Lines) [Y.S. & Phantom Wings]
C2816AF4 0000000A
3E408062 3A523320
3A60FFFF 3E730001
7E732038 1E730244
7E529A14 80120000
2C00001D 41800024
2C000022 4181001C
2C170115 41820014
38A5FFFF 2C050000
40800008 38A00002
7C0802A6 00000000
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

That'll work. Thanks!!!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I want to do a dry bowser PSA, I want to change his smash attack and running to that like smash 4 bowser. Also I'd like to make his down b stronger and faster, but when he hits the ground he falls apart, there forth making to longer to get up.

That's very easy to do. Just increase the damage and speed, then make a longer animation in which he falls apart and has to get up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Is adding a tether really impossible? In BrawlEx the FighterX.dat (opened with BrawlEx Config Utility v1.3) has a CanZAir boolean field..
A Yoshi with a tongue tether would be awesome ^^

A tether requires an Article, and articles aren't possible to be added at the moment, thus making adding a tether currently impossible.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Do the modding gods foresee adding an AI teammate to a character other than IC's ever possible?

How do you add Crawling in? I tried extracting the .rel file from the config editor, but it doesn't seem to be extracting anything. I am trying to add crawling to Mr.Game&Watch. And I don't want a download link for it because I want to learn how to do it myself.


Dos anyone know how to lengthen sword trails in BrawlBox or project smash attack?

Can somebody teach me how to delete Ness' and Lucas' special double jump data and Grab data? I want Ness and Lucas to have normal jumps and for lucas to do a normal grab.