Project Nostalgia

Started by Amarythe, August 22, 2013, 03:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Riddler on February 16, 2014, 03:23:16 AM
Isn't Paper Mario StarWaffle's?
I thought this pack was a collaboration.
If it was a collab there names would be hyperlinked. They're credited because it's built off of there work, not because they were involved in the package as it appears. People tend to be annoyed by collabs when they're not actively involved in the process.

Quote from: Riddler on February 16, 2014, 03:26:54 AM
Tsk. It's so nostalgic. :X
Could I maybe request a matching CSP (if all the others in your pack match) so I can use it with the rest of your pack via CBliss?
...I always feel bad for not entertaining requests like this.
And what about Fire Mario? The Fire Mario included in the package is also SMB flavor, you know.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I'll be using all of them, don't get me wrong. Now that I've seen this pack I plan to exnay all the costumes I have on (Roshi, Pac-Man, etc) because I want to try to make the game have as many versions of the same character as possible. That said, I'm going to be using 8-bit Mario and SM64 Mario as well.
Your textures are great, I will be using them in addition to the others I want.


Niiiiiiiice. I'm super busy, and CSPs can be a real pain, but I'll try and entertain your request.

No promises though; y'gotta understand I'm hacking the entire game right now, haha.

...Y'know, I could literally just take an image of the NES Sprite and make a CSP out of that. In fact, I'd much rather do that. Is that OK?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Nah It's alright, I'll make one.


Due to the recent merge between projects "True" and "Nostalgia", this thread is being LOCKED and closed.

PLEASE redirect all conversation to THIS thread instead:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61613.msg1162967#msg1162967

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles