BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I guess that's fair, I only bring it up since it was brought up as an issue in Discord. I honestly like the way it did it back then, but so be it
it's big brain time

I think there should be a request models, imports, textures, and vortexes for Super Smash Bros Ultimate since Super Smash Bros Brawl and Super Smash Bros 4 are available here.

That doesn't sound like a Brawl Vault suggestion, forum suggestions are in another thread.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Updating the resources section a bit would be nice. Most of the links there are outdated, dead, or just never used anymore. BrawlCrate for one, maybe CSProject and a few other relevant links to resources that we have listed in CBM
it's big brain time

I've had an updated Resources Section ready for a very long time, but I don't have premissions to add them, only the admins do.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]