TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guys, I'm here to annouce that I'm coming out of retirement because I'm sick and tired of failing at modding Sm4sh.

So I'm back guys!

My plan is to finish King Cold once and for all, and make a Magolor PSA!


Glad to BE here again. I still haven't heard from CaliKingz about my King Cold files, but I hope to soon. :)

Oh hey, it's you! Hello you! ...welcome back to hell, you'll never leave here, never :P
Looking forward to whatever you do next, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Thanks, guys! To be honest I wasn't expecting much of a welcome back, since I had a history of leaving, coming back, leaving again, etc.

But here! To prove I'm not bull[censored]ting, I'm almost done rigging this guy here! So while I wait for King Cold, consider this dude my current WIP.



I need to finish his hands, and setting up his Materials. Which is proving annoying. His arm "bracelets" keep turning black when I try to add transparency to them, and for some reason. Shines make body parts really bright and won't work.

Ok, now the reason I put that set of eyes as default is because he's over Luigi, and he doesn't have default PAT animations. I will be adding them on Magolor, but this is for non-editable animations like "thrownxx", etc. There will also be "cape" animations with PAT0 as well to make an animated "fire" effect.

Welcome back. Once again, I will watch this thread...
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

April 05, 2017, 04:22:54 PM #2407 Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:57:57 PM by Rodo Furedorikku
First in-game snapshots of Magolor, coming up!

His scarf and hands are messed up. I think it's a format issue, I'm not sure. I'm a bit rusty lmao. They're set as CMPR in my file. The other texture glitches are due to not applying transparency shaders on 'em yet.

So here!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


With Kirby


EDIT: More progress! I fixed his scarf, and I know how to fix the hand mat. Turns out the scarf had the wrong UV Wrap mode on. It was on Repeat, and I needed Clamp to make it work.

Now I just gotta finish the "fire body" and arm rings. Outside looks great but it still flickers with camera movement and shrinks even on some stages. I posted a help thread in Model Imports to get help on how to fix the shader. I also set the crystal on his crown to EnvCamera to make it pseudo-shine.

I'm not starting animation OR PSA until his mats are PERFECT.


Hi Tabuu er Rodo, welcome back all over again. It's good to see you around. :)