Sopo mod. Is it out there yet?

Started by TheRedMenace, February 22, 2020, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sopo is a term used when you are playing as ice climbers without nana. In order for this to be possible you need to make nana commit suicide. Project m managed to find a way to get rid of nana right off the bat by holding R. how is this possible?

What ? Is this the only way to play as ice climber ?

Project M just used a code for that-- that's all.
Sopo's just a separate character ID already in the game.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

You could alternatively also replace the MDL0 of Nana with an MDL0 that is only a single vertex, and remove all her hurtboxes and hitboxes, and that would also work; but if you're not bad at code edits, it's heckalot easier to do just that, like Lillith said