Project Wolf Link

Started by windhunter7, June 07, 2015, 11:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which Brawl fighter should I replace so that both Link and Wolf Link can be played? Hint: Zelda fighters are not on the list for a reason. Please read the post first.

Bowser
2 (1.9%)
Captain Falcon
2 (1.9%)
Charizard
0 (0%)
Diddy Kong
4 (3.7%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Falco
1 (0.9%)
Fox
0 (0%)
Ice Climbers
2 (1.9%)
Ike
2 (1.9%)
Ivysaur
8 (7.4%)
Jigglypuff (Note: I accidentally forgot to put King Dedede here, so he's at the bottom of the list instead.)
6 (5.6%)
Kirby
0 (0%)
Lucario
5 (4.6%)
Lucas
1 (0.9%)
Mario
3 (2.8%)
Marth
1 (0.9%)
Meta Knight
1 (0.9%)
Mr. Game & Watch
5 (4.6%)
Ness
3 (2.8%)
Olimar
18 (16.7%)
Pikachu
1 (0.9%)
Pit
9 (8.3%)
R.O.B.
5 (4.6%)
Samus
1 (0.9%)
Snake
2 (1.9%)
Sonic
1 (0.9%)
Squirtle
1 (0.9%)
Wario
1 (0.9%)
Wolf
13 (12%)
Yoshi
3 (2.8%)
Zero-Suit Samus
3 (2.8%)
King Dedede
4 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Congrats on ur website! I'm excited on the tutorials. Also, I hope the Wolf Link is going well :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I know, and I'm hoping that I can continue work on it within a week or two from now, tho I don't know how factual that hope will be

Oh. I just want to point this out. My computer (my windows 7 computer, not my chromebook) has gone garbage these days. I really want to help you, but it's hard to load up brawlbox and work efficently. Sorry about that :(
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh well, thanks for wanting to help, tho, appreciate it :)

maybe if i get a new computer, or someone manages to get exe files working on chromebooks, i can help :D
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh, btw, random note insertion here; I just scheduled when Ima do my first Project Wolf Link streams, where Ima start with the imports/slight moveset edits that aren't the full PSA, starting with the Ivysaur ones; for anyone who's in the CBM Discord server, that's where this stream will be

The streaming times could change under unseen circumstances, but I have scheduled them to start at the following times (All EST times):
Friday the 22nd @ 12:00 noon
Saturday the 23rd @ 8:00 PM
Sunday the 24th @ 12:00 noon

And, of course, during the stream, I will definitely be wanting any suggestions you guys have, including possible help with the moveset editing stuff

tfw you come here for the first time in like forever and see this is still a thing.

Anyways, looking forward to the showcase!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Unfortunately, I'm having to cancel all three of the regular imports; I realized that my idea for the one-slot resize fix for Ivysaur won't actually work, and with Yoshi and Bowser, also a similar problem with proportions being way too far off; so, those stream times are instead going to be for working on the custom rig over Link and/or the moveset, instead

Ironically, I have much bigger projects, including Project Recolor, of which this import will be a part of, so I am cancelling the movesets, and going back to only imports for him; I will look into if it's possible to rig quadruped to bipedal skeletons, and if possible, I'll add characters such as Link, and if not possible, I'll stick with characters such as Pikachu and maybe Ivysaur, if I can get away with tricky rigging for him

If you click on all the spoilers, aside from the photographs (which are in separate spoilers), it's not that long at all, especially because some of the spoilers have quite short paragraphs. The only reason there are so many spoilers is to keep the post orderly.