Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A few things I need help on  (Read 4607 times)
ForOhFor Error
Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 28, 2010, 05:38:57 PM »

1. I recently got an Okami ISO, however it's a PAL version. In WiiScrubber, I can't find any of the files (like the models) that I want. I heard that they're supposed to be .fpk but they're all .bin and .rel

2. For the partition builder for Wii Scrubber, it says I need some files or something, but it didn't have thyem in the download. Do I need to run it, and, if so, where are these files.

3. There was a link to an archive with all of the brawl files in it in one of Wackaalpaca's videos, but I can't locate it. Can someone find it, or otherwise tell me where to find original brawl files? NVM, found this.
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 05:42:34 PM by ForOhFor Error » Logged

FC: 2191-7379-6272

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Featured Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 06:18:28 PM »

Your problem is due to the fact that Okami is not Brawl Compatible, and only certain games are .FPK files (Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for example) not all Brawl Files, and Some Compatible games have .Arc format (New Super Mario Bros. Wii for example)

Heres a list of game ISOs that utilize game models that are similar and compatible with Brawl

List of known games with MDL0 files:
    (Total: 58 -- 2 unconfirmed)

Animal Crossing: City Folk
    - (The models are packed in ARC files and need to be exported with an external program.)
    Arc Rise Fantasia
    - (The models are compressed and either need to be decompressed using this QuickBMS script, or dumped from Dolphin's memory.)
    Arkanoid Plus [WiiWare]
    Bomberman (JPN) [Retail] / Bomberman Blast [WiiWare]
    - (The models are packed in ARC files and need to be exported with an external program.)
    Bleach: Versus Crusade
    - (Models are almost the right size. They need to be scaled 1.3x-1.55x their original size.)
    Bubble Bobble Plus [WiiWare]
    - (Files are compressed strangely and need to be extracted using a memory dump from Dolphin.)
    Captain Rainbow
    Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation
    Castlevania Judgment
    - (Models are small and need to be scaled to 11x [?] their original size.)
    Cooking Mama
    Dead Rising: Chop 'Till You Drop
    Dewey's Adventure
    Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo
    - (The models all have generic filenames, and are packed in uncompressed *.BIN files.)
    Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
    - (The models are packed in FPK files and need to be exported using an external program.)
    Elebits
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Dark Lord [WiiWare]
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King [WiiWare]
    Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Daughter of the Dusk
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Prince of the Dawn
    Furu Furu Park
    - (The models are packed in *.BIN files, but they're not compressed.)
    Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes W
    Klonoa
    Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
    - (The models are packed in CPK files and need to be exported with an external program. Also, the heads are separate from the bodies for the mid/high-poly models, and both the textures and material properties need to be modified to make them not so dark.)
    Mario Kart Wii
    - (Use either SZS Modifier or YAZ0Dec.exe to decrypt the files.)
    Monster Hunter Tri
    My Pokémon Ranch [WiiWare]
    - (Files are compressed strangely and need to be extracted using a memory dump from Dolphin.)
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
    Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX 3
    - (Models are small and need to be scaled to 11x their original size.)
    Naruto Shippuden: Ryujinki
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii
    - (The models are packed in ARC files and need to be exported with an external program. Also the models are large need to be scaled to 0.25x [?] their original size.)
    NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
    Oneechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers
    Pokémon Rumble [WiiWare]
    PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure​
    Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure [WiiWare]
    Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
    Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
    Samba de Amigo
    Simple Wii Series Vol. 6: The Waiwai Combat [Confirmation, please? They apparently have to be extracted from Dolphin's memory dump.]
    Sin & Punishment 2: Successor to the Sky
    Soul Eater: Monotone Princess
    Space Invaders Get Even [WiiWare]
    - ("Just delete the first 8 bytes in red but DON'T delete the others. Then, add 8 F's instead of 12." - Me_Aludes)
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou
    - (The characters' parts are in separate MDL0s -- body, skirt, hair, left eye, right eye, mouth and eyebrows.)
    Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World My Field of Expertise
    - (The bone tree seems to be really screwed up, but it works fine when exporting.)
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
    - (The models are packed in FPK files and need to be exported using an external program. Also, the models are small and need to be scaled to 11x [?] their original size.)
    Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
    Toshinden
    Trauma Center: New Blood
    Wario Land: Shake It/The Shake Dimension
    - (The files need to be extracted from the game's GFA files. Looking into how to do so right now. Also unconfirmed for the moment.)
    Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
    Wii Fit Plus
    Wii Sports Resort
    Xenoblade
    - (Use this QuickBMS script to decompress the files.)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers
    Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
    - ("Just delete the first 8 bytes in red but DON'T delete the others. Then, add 8 F's instead of 12." - Me_Aludes)

If you need any other assistance, you can go here and ask, thats the thread on smashboards that deals with imports
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:22:37 PM by FairKing » Logged

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 06:27:07 PM »

And there's no known way to get files from one of the not .FPK type games?

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 06:51:06 PM »

what?
    Listen, the only files compatible with brawl are .MDL0 files

.mdl0s are model files, Brawl uses .mdl0s and so does every game compatible with brawl to an extent, Brawl does NOT utilize .FPK or .ARC format, the only way to get the .FPK/ .ARC files (Of the ones listed above) is to use a .FPK, or a .ARC extractor in which you will be left with .mdl0s to use in BrawlBox

So far the games listed above are the only games that can work on Brawl , all other games that DONT use .mdl0 format are incompatible with Brawl, (although in the future things may be different) anyways no, you can only use games with .mdl0 formatt of some kind, Okami isnt up there, it doesnt use .mdl0 format in any way and theres not really a .bin or .rel extractor out there that I know of, and even if there was you probably wont get .mdl0s from extracting that

So if you want to import models into Brawls, use the ones from the list above and if you want, I can send you some tutorials/ tools to help you import them to Brawl. All the above files are fine once you use wii scrubber on the ISOs except the ones with Side Notes in which yo uneed to follow those guidelines

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 07:32:46 PM »

Okay, thanks.

FairKnight
    Fighter of the Cosmos
    Extreme Kitten

From Ice to Wind

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 07:38:26 PM »

No problem, be sure to visit that thread if you want any assistance, they're very helpful

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: