Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This thread is for the PSA, not the vertex.

BeyondYou (or..... whatever his name is now, I forgot....) is working on that, please be patient! :)

If you want to replace Ike's voice, I ripped Lightning's voice clips from Dissidia 012. I don't know how to replace voice clips, though, but I can at least provide them. They would be at http://www.mediafire.com/?c1iphu20rnbphic
I hope you use them in this project, I ripped them for that sole purpose! I also can't wait for the vertex, hopefully it gets done soon.

Is this project still going, because I am really looking forward to its completion.
Lightning is one of the best characters I have ever seen.
She is one of my favorites.
I can't wait to see the final thing.
I just wish I could help in some way.

In that case, I have good news and bad news.

The good news: the release was on the page right before this, whoever managing the OP is gone. So here is the download, no need to wait for the project to be finished because it's finished!

FitIke.pac
FitIkeMotionEtc.pac

The bad news is that it's "finished." After playing with it, could you please come back here and tell me how it can be improved?

Thank you!

Alrighty then! I'll try her out and see how things go. Now everything is included right?

Real men use Peach

No costume yet; be patient for that bit. But the moveset in its entirety is included.

Alright. I'll wait for the model (or costume) before trying her out.

Real men use Peach

I'm not making the costume, I believe BeyondYou is, you might want to check with him to see if he's still working on it, although I think he's most likely put it aside for now.

May 26, 2011, 04:02:36 PM #398 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:13:49 PM by brielski2468
I just finished testing it out.
Now, these are some things that I think would make it better.

I do not know if the running and jumping are being worked on or not, but I think the running movement needs to look like how she runs when fighting.

Her back jump should look like how she does a back flip after attacking, but a higher jump.

The center point of the shield was on the legs, so the shield was only covering the bottom half of the character.

The "B" move, Fire or Fira, does not work while in mid-air.

I think the "↑B" move should be able to go at different angles, not just straight up.

Using "↓A" in mid-air makes the character jump after hitting.

"↓A" in mid-air should be a slash move.

I thought that Fire would be able to charge to Fira or Firaga.

I also thought that Cure and Thunder were going to be in the move-set.

Sorry if I am ordering too much.
You don't have to make all these changes.
They are just some things that I would like to see.

August 25, 2012, 07:56:08 PM #399 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:00:19 PM by ethanrodgers223
Hey guys, I'm back, after what seems like a year. I would really, really like to get this project going again. I have to re-educate myself on most of this again, but Lightning needs to be finished. If anyone is interesting in helping again, please let me know!

Also, thanks so much to whoever ripped the voice! We need to get this inserted, and decide what voice clips go with what moves.

Personally, I think "Gotta get through this." will be perfect for Cure. If we can find someone who knows how to get the voice inserted, we'd be good! I'm listening to the sounds now, and will makes some notes.

this Lightning Project should be awesome, do you know they have a good
Lightning import over zero suit samus now?

are you making the Lightning PSA over zero suit samus, i think ZSS deserves
a good PSA over her.

Quote from: david123699 on August 25, 2012, 07:59:43 PM
this Lightning Project should be awesome, do you know they have a good
Lightning import over zero suit samus now?

are you making the Lightning PSA over zero suit samus, i think ZSS deserves
a good PSA over her.

I didn't, can you direct the import to me? And we were making the import over Ike, actually. I don't think we'll change that. Although, Lightning is a very quick character, Sheik speed, for an idea. We want that going.

the Lightning import should be on the 1st or 2nd page of zero suit samus, just go
there to get it.

also i don't know why you can't just move Lightning PSA over to ZSS, i think all
you would need to do if you have all the animations for her done, just paste it
over to zero suit samus motion.pac and then just PSA all her attacks and then
we could have her over ZSS.

i don't think ZSS has any good PSAs at all right now and why does it always have
to be ike or marth all the time?

Quote from: david123699 on August 25, 2012, 08:13:40 PM
the Lightning import should be on the 1st or 2nd page of zero suit samus, just go
there to get it.

also i don't know why you can't just move Lightning PSA over to ZSS, i think all
you would need to do if you have all the animations for her done, just paste it
over to zero suit samus motion.pac and then just PSA all her attacks and then
we could have her over ZSS.

i don't think ZSS has any good PSAs at all right now and why does it always have
to be ike or marth all the time?

I see what you mean. I'll have to find someone to help me with that. I've been gone so long I really forgot how to do anything. But I'll definitely try to assemble a new team.

so you were making a Lightning import over ike at 1st, well i guess
since they already have a good Lightning import over zero suit samus,
that means you don't have to make one now and i'm sure you could use
the animations you made and put it over ZSS and then PSA everything.

and i think ZSS would be a good character to replace with Lightning and
i hope you make a new Final Smash for her.