Music Bin! (Postwhore and you'll be loved! TRY IT!)

Started by Anyone, August 02, 2009, 09:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Could I start a box? Here are 3 songs I'd like:
1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfkwNHhkVuU Megaman BN4 Under Justice (does it have to have a dll link? cause its hard to find...)
2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFx12VoXAIA Coward killing time. A remix from the game Team fortress.
3)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hfvtIf3LS4 Legend of zelda wind waker 'Theme'

Please we need the metal gear solid skate theme it really ROCKS!
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLcERHdm5RQ
MP3: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/130304/Metal-Gear-Solid-Skateboard-Theme-mp3.html
:snake:

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Sorry for not giving you guys a heads up. I'm going to take a break from doing request for a bit. The only requests that I'll be doing are the ones that have been made before today. (I won't be taking any new request as of today until I get back from my break.)

I'll let you guys know when the "Request Bin" is back in action.


February 16, 2010, 04:08:58 AM #109 Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 06:05:02 AM by Anyone
Request Bin is still closed down till I get all my music making weapons reloaded. *Fuck the new GUI crap, Im a old-school text based [censored]!*

lolz hey hows it going, its definately been a while =]
i havent played smash in such a long time, school is really crazy...

btw, I fail at making BRSTM loops =p i tried lolz

Can you possible make The Veo Lu Sluice song from Final Fantasy CC and FFCC Crystal Bearer? :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on March 09, 2010, 01:35:09 AM
Can you possible make The Veo Lu Sluice song from Final Fantasy CC and FFCC Crystal Bearer? :D
.....sure, y not? *send me links of songs, plz.*


are you still on break? I decided to come have a look back, what, 5 months later? Did you not accept my entries? Do you want me to find downloads or something? Are you still on break? DO YOU WANT A COOKIE?!?!?