Music Bin! (Postwhore and you'll be loved! TRY IT!)

Started by Anyone, August 02, 2009, 09:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Anyone on November 06, 2009, 07:14:32 AM
I usually always take requests, man. The only rules are that you give me time and don't dump like 10 at a time on me, you know, reasonable stuff like that.[/color]

I was actually going to edit my post, but it seems like you got here first. Thanks for always taking the time to do brstm's for us.

But about the editing post thing, I was actually hoping to remove Bleach - Hollowed and replace it with the extended version of One-Winged Angel that I finally found.


Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - One-Winged Angel (Long Version)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dmemnnd2iky


Sorry about posting this so late =x

Can you put on these songs on BRSTM files please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5lPcsMWso&feature=related (Final Fantasy Dissidia- Dont be Afraid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvi_AKtdhpc (Mario Kart wii- Rainbow Road)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5SdbdqAiew (NigaHiga- Happy Happy Boom Boom)

Thanks


I really like your quality of work for putting in songs  :D If at all possible could you please do this for me?

Day Break(s) Bell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXzVYDTRics


I've finally remembered my account info :)

Hey all, I'm finally back from an admitted abandonment. :P I got real busy with another forum I'm a mod at and I kinda forgot about KittyCorp... Sorry. In the mean time I ended up having to delete GoldWave and Androu's Tool to 'save space' on my computer, even though I now realize that that was a bad move and I currently don't have the patience to redownload them and start making them again myself. So, is it possible that you could do these two songs here?:

Okami - Inside The Water Dragon

Do As Infinity - Kitakaze

Thanks in advance. ^_^


holy [censored] u got a lot of requests. these nooberds are killin u bro

Well if that's how you feel IS I can always make these requests myself now that I found a new tool online for BRSTM making. In the meantime, thank you for your kind and intelligent sounding post.

Quote from: Jonno on November 08, 2009, 09:34:30 PM
Well if that's how you feel IS I can always make these requests myself now that I found a new tool online for BRSTM making. In the meantime, thank you for your kind and intelligent sounding post.

lol im not sayin just u buddy in general theres too many requests for this poor guy. n its just leechers that have 1 or 2 posts that just come here to request n leave without sayin thanks. that kinda pisses me off honestly

November 09, 2009, 12:32:49 AM #99 Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 03:57:55 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Anyone on November 09, 2009, 12:28:39 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2009, 09:42:21 PM
Quote from: Jonno on November 08, 2009, 09:34:30 PM
Well if that's how you feel IS I can always make these requests myself now that I found a new tool online for BRSTM making. In the meantime, thank you for your kind and intelligent sounding post.

lol im not sayin just u buddy in general theres too many requests for this poor guy. n its just leechers that have 1 or 2 posts that just come here to request n leave without sayin thanks. that kinda pisses me off honestly
Don't concern yourself about me, my dear. I did make the request bin for a reason. Also, I don't mind ppl requesting, so long as they kept there demands on a reasonable basis.

my dear lol ight then continue the requesting niggas

I could've sworn I pressed the post button earlier... Just gotta tell ItalianStation "No hard feelings", I just kinda got the wrong idea. ^_^;

I really did just find another tool tho, I think it was at Smash Boards. You know, since Androu's went AWOL with the new Stack Smash site and all. >.>

If you could though Anyone, I'll reduce my request down to just one song for now. And this is the one I kind of 'need' just to replace a certain Pikmin song before I play SSBB with family: Kitakaze. I don't need Water Dragon much yet, and when I do I'm sure I'll have my materials back to make it on my own.

I will try this out soon I will let you know how I like it you did a fantastic job on everything you did for me and I Thank you.

Thank you Anyone
-SvenStryphart
I've finally remembered my account info :)

lol I tested it and its awesome always a great job.
I've finally remembered my account info :)

slayers opening works perfect!! :b thanks it´s an epic theme

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Big thanks for making those BRSTMs for me. Thanks for the extra too!