Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Galaxy Mario! (already started, needs suggestions)  (Read 12844 times)
STUFF2o
A Dapper Young Gentleman
Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: April 07, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »

I remember starting on this...

What about the FS though?  When I was making this I was planning on making it Star Bit Storm, where he summoned a ton of star bits.
    Possibly.

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

Seriously trying to be less inactive

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: April 07, 2010, 08:00:48 PM »

I suggest giving him the ability to glide like Meta Pit and 'Zard.  He should feel a bit floatier, and his aerial movement should be faster.  Still only two jumps, and his standard attacks should be good, maybe buff his useless dtilt and dash attack though.  more hitstun, less endlag. 

For his specials,
    B-  Star shot:  It should shoot downward angled instead of straight, like with his fireball except more forward movement (a shallower angle) slightly faster, a little bit of knockback, and when they bounce they should feel floaty.  Swap fireball graphic with a textured staffy (the one used in the Rosalina moveset) for the star bit.  Decrease its size a bit though.

>B- Glide:  Glide should be shorter range, more like Ikes uncharged quickdraw, should have low/moderate knockback and hitstun, and should be interruptable by jumping, however if the end of the move is reached it sends him into fallspecial.  I think it'd be awesome to see Galaxy mario use bair>Glide>Jump canceled starspin>Star shot.  It can be used twice in the air at maximum, but would be a good tool for movement and comboing, something mario's play lends itself to.  In my opinion, the grounded use should still be glide. 

^B- Sling-shot:  Sling shot should send him flying high while spinning with a high knockback at the start (Think of wario's fully charged waft with less knockback and power) and put him into special fall on his way down.  Remember to make it so he can grab the ledge while using this move, something PSAers often forget.

VB- Star Spin:  Star spin should be fast to come out, low knockback with high hitstun, low percent and should raise him a little bit when used in the air.  It should start and end fast like melee fox's reflector, which is what it should feel like.  It should have the ability to reflect projectiles, but not cape or anything else.  Star spin would just be better and more useful as an attack then ground pound or drill.  For graphic use whatever sparkles Zelda uses for her Usmash and Fsmash, Ftilt and Utilt.
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 08:17:13 PM by Humble » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 07:16:15 AM »

Any progress on this Stuff2o? Cause i was wondering Smiley

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 12:47:08 PM »

Im srs here You know better, Pride. Besides, there's already a Galaxy Mario.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: