JDub's Professional CSP Thread

Started by JDub, July 01, 2010, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think of my tractor?

I think your tractor's sexy :srs:
13 (86.7%)
Eh, it's ok
0 (0%)
Forklifts are better
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 23, 2011, 08:08:46 PM
Uum like more CSP's of different texture hacks
I'm taking requests until tomorrow afternoon, so please, request away.


Oh and Anti Sora in the Sora FIle PLZ
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Ok, so these should have been uploaded DAYS ago, but then I accidentally Christmas. Sorry.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So I'm done with Marth CSPs for a while. Gonna move on to someone else. The polls right up there, waiting with baited breath for your clicks.

Also, couldn't find that Anti-Sora you were talking about, MTorres. In fact, I saw every other drive form EXCEPT Anti-Sora. Sorry.

Also, also, the CSP and BP albums have been merged.

Oh awsome! :af: Alright THNX and, if u dont mind, I have the AntiSora file...If I give it to u can u do it or no?
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


So I'm bringing this back. Maybe I'll last more than 2 weeks this time.

Also, a bit of a preview for y'all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thoughts? Opinions? Requests?

Also also, the OP is going to be under construction.

Love the pose.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: dougdude10 on January 26, 2013, 05:15:28 PM
marth requests:

Nariko
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29353

seph (crisis core)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546

marth awakening
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29679

mia (trueblade) - just the original, no recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807
Yeah, uh, I'm not going to be taking Marth requests until I redo the pose. Sorry 'bout that.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 26, 2013, 01:49:53 AM
Love the pose.
Thank you! I based it on a screenshot from Uprising.
[spoiler]

So I made a few Pit CSPs. If you guys want any more, just post some requests, m'kay?
[spoiler]

And the corresponding BP's. Cause I love y'all.



I'm back! Hope y'all didn't miss me too much.

Pit stuff!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Battle Portraits!

So... any suggestions as to who I should do next?

These are wicked sweet, JDub. I wonder why you aren't flooded with requests?  I use all SJS CSPs but I think you topped him with that Pit. That's really saying something.
As for suggestions. Why not Lucas or Peach?