JDub's Professional CSP Thread

Started by JDub, July 01, 2010, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think of my tractor?

I think your tractor's sexy :srs:
13 (86.7%)
Eh, it's ok
0 (0%)
Forklifts are better
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

July 01, 2010, 08:39:53 PM Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 04:14:20 AM by JDub


SSP's


Saffron City


Fourside


Quote from: SmashHackers on July 02, 2010, 12:05:04 AM
Quote from: ToonJDub on July 01, 2010, 08:47:58 PM
SSP's


Saffron City

Thanks!
You're welcome. What I'm going to do is make SSP's for every new, popular stage. Stuff like Saffron City, Hyrule Castle, and others.



Some smexy CSPs. Cause I like you. Alot. Consider them as a preview of things to come. Or don't.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

On an unrelated note, I hate necroposters. Hate 'em. So annoying, reviving dead threads and what not.
Also, title may or may not be a Sonic Generations reference.

Can you do CSS Icon for this Marth pose ( with the Dark flaming blue background ) ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on November 24, 2011, 12:13:25 PM
Can you do CSS Icon for this Marth pose ( with the Dark flaming blue background ) ?

Sure.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Two CSPs cause I want to keep this thread active.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, I'm opening up requests now. But they're just for Marth right now. Then, after this batch of requests, other characters.


Mkay, so it's looking like I'm not going to be getting any more requests, so here. Moar Marth portraits.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ALSO, Going to be putting up a poll for which character I do next.

Thanks , they look great :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Uum like more CSP's of different texture hacks
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c: