Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cloud Strife Hack (I Fail, I know..)  (Read 1766 times)
TotalNub
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 03, 2010, 04:05:20 PM »

Okay, so, here's the thing. I've done everything i'm supposed to do in order for this hack to work, I have Gecko OS, HBC, etc, and PAL codes. Now here's the thing. At the character screen, I choose Ike and wait about a minute for the Wii to load the textures. Once that's done, I hit start and enter the Choose a Stage menu, and as soon as I enter it, the screen freezes and all that's heard is a kind of long sustained beep that goes on and on. I honestly have No idea what I need to do in order to fix this.. If anyone could help, it would be Much appreciated. (And yes, I know i'm probably the Only one with this problem.. Which is why I think I picked the right name for myself  Undecided )  -TotalNub

Miniova
Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 04:49:29 PM »

Hmm.... PAL codes?  Isn't the cloud hack using NTSC files?

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

Micaiah
    Marvel vs Capcom freak.
    Hyper Kitten

Dem SwagGirls

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »

Hmm.... PAL codes?  Isn't the cloud hack using NTSC files?

But it also works for PAL...^^
    I used Cloud for a week and it was awesome....no freezing, I just could not hear voices and against Falcon the his voices(of Falcon) were random....(I don't know if you understand)

Anyway, maybe it has to do with somethng else.....'cause works perfectly for PAL
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 04:58:11 PM by Micaiah91 » Logged

3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »

Okay, so, here's the thing. I've done everything i'm supposed to do in order for this hack to work, I have Gecko OS, HBC, etc, and PAL codes. Now here's the thing. At the character screen, I choose Ike and wait about a minute for the Wii to load the textures. Once that's done, I hit start and enter the Choose a Stage menu, and as soon as I enter it, the screen freezes and all that's heard is a kind of long sustained beep that goes on and on. I honestly have No idea what I need to do in order to fix this.. If anyone could help, it would be Much appreciated. (And yes, I know i'm probably the Only one with this problem.. Which is why I think I picked the right name for myself  Undecided )  -TotalNub

So it freezes right when you enter the stage select screen?

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

JDub
    Extreme Kitten

See You Space Cowboy

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 06:45:59 PM »

That sounds like a problem with the sc_selmap. It don't think it has anything to do with Cloud.

TotalNub
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 12:37:13 AM »

Alright guys, false alarm. I'm just a complete dipstick  . . I was using the PAL codes when I should have been using NTSC.. I got it working now, and everything is working fine. Thanks for the help anyways and sorry for being such a, TotalNub.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: