Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 43
Author Topic: The Nuclear Reactor... GUESS WHO!.. Preview page 42  (Read 197026 times)
Polaris
Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2010, 07:20:20 PM »

nuke, how do i go about useing this ? i have riivolution.. but not sure if that is what im suppose to use... im new to all this still..

Use Brawl Updatifier but dont let it edit the samus psa you downloaded. The end. It automatically launches with gecko.

Wii Number: 4883-5465-6633-6030
Brawl FC: 2922-9367-9376

Nuke
Last of the Breed
Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: July 18, 2010, 08:05:13 PM »

Thx Polaris I Had No Idea How To Answer Tht...

FC:4898-8419-2778

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: July 18, 2010, 09:46:16 PM »

Always here to help Cheesy

Unless it's with a PSA I fail at that. I just know what's possible though.

Got any more PSA's and stuffz?

x1kris1x
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: July 18, 2010, 09:49:55 PM »

nuke, how do i go about useing this ? i have riivolution.. but not sure if that is what im suppose to use... im new to all this still..

Use Brawl Updatifier but dont let it edit the samus psa you downloaded. The end. It automatically launches with gecko.

im g oing to use the auto installed, should i install brawl+ with gekko os with extras  or riivolution with extras?

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: July 18, 2010, 09:53:28 PM »

im g oing to use the auto installed, should i install brawl+ with gekko os with extras  or riivolution with extras?

Nonono....Here's the easiest and best way that works every time.

Go to homebrew browser... Download brawl updatafier (it also gives you all the folders you need to put hacks in)...Install everything but don't let it overwrite any files that you already have....Once it's done, press the play button. You'll be brought to gecko OS automatically. Click load game or whatever. There....You get brawl plus with everything you need, and everything loads automatically.

Now when you use updatafier again, just press the play option and then load game as usual. DOn't ever update because it will replace files and stuff. Update the first time only.

No problems with it. It may not launch sometimes. Just retry if it doesn't launch within 10 seconds.

x1kris1x
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: July 18, 2010, 09:56:22 PM »

Nonono....Here's the easiest and best way that works every time.

Go to homebrew browser... Download brawl updatafier (it also gives you all the folders you need to put hacks in)...Install everything but don't let it overwrite any files that you already have....Once it's done, press the play button. You'll be brought to gecko OS automatically. Click load game or whatever. There....You get brawl plus with everything you need, and everything loads automatically.

Now when you use updatafier again, just press the play option and then load game as usual. DOn't ever update because it will replace files and stuff. Update the first time only.

No problems with it. It may not launch sometimes. Just retry if it doesn't launch within 10 seconds.

i see, thank you for the explanation and mini install guide haha..

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: July 18, 2010, 09:58:04 PM »

@Polaris: Currently Working On A New One Cheesy..... Its A Secret For Now..

@X1kris1X: Not Being Mean Or Anything But I Think This Should Go In The Help Thread... You Should Fine A Better Suited Answer There.... Being This Is A PSA Hacking Thread... But If I Knew The Answer I Would Of Told Ya..... Smiley

NVM Polaris Got It...  Laugh
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:59:29 PM by Nuke-EM » Logged

x1kris1x
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: July 18, 2010, 10:02:03 PM »

i would have put it in the help thread, but i only wanted your samus lol. so put it in your thread. 

last question thoe, where do i put the files that came with your dark samus pack?

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: July 18, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »

LOL No Problem.... They All Go In The Samus Folder... Private/Wii/app/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Samus...

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: July 18, 2010, 10:11:26 PM »

Sorry Nuke-EM if this is annoying but here.

Extract the files and put the Fitsamus.pac and Fitsamusmotion.pac or whatever and maybe a Fitsamus.pcs into the

Private-wii-rsbe-pf-fighter-samus.

That's it.

Here, let me rephrase. Go to the "root" of the SD card. THat's the very begining. You should find a folder called private. Move the samus file into private, then wii, then rsbe, then fighter, and scroll down alphabetically to samus. Put the file in there. That's it. Now power on your wii, go to homebrew channel, go to brawl updatafier, click PLAY N.O.T update, and then select load game or whatever. All done. just select samus and you're done.

Sorry if this is a little stupid of a miniguide. I just want to be as accurate as possible.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: July 18, 2010, 10:14:49 PM »

Thats Fine Cheesy...

x1kris1x
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: July 18, 2010, 11:24:09 PM »

Sorry Nuke-EM if this is annoying but here.

Extract the files and put the Fitsamus.pac and Fitsamusmotion.pac or whatever and maybe a Fitsamus.pcs into the

Private-wii-rsbe-pf-fighter-samus.

That's it.

Here, let me rephrase. Go to the "root" of the SD card. THat's the very begining. You should find a folder called private. Move the samus file into private, then wii, then rsbe, then fighter, and scroll down alphabetically to samus. Put the file in there. That's it. Now power on your wii, go to homebrew channel, go to brawl updatafier, click PLAY N.O.T update, and then select load game or whatever. All done. just select samus and you're done.

Sorry if this is a little stupid of a miniguide. I just want to be as accurate as possible.

baby steps? lol... i know where Private-wii-rsbe-pf-fighter-samus. is haha Cheesy thnx for the baby steps thoe Smiley 

im liking your samus, thoe she runs a bit to fast for my taste. Smiley awsome animations tho

im going to use riivolution thoe, cause it supports USB hardrive. according to this.. thoe i used it b4 so im set,.. thnx for the guides and thnx for dark samus nuke. SPEED DECREASE! lol
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:27:11 PM by x1kris1x » Logged

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: July 18, 2010, 11:27:41 PM »

Thx.. Cheesy

Polaris
    Extreme Kitten

Thread Killer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: July 18, 2010, 11:29:07 PM »

Btw nice touch on the final smash animation thingy.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: July 18, 2010, 11:35:13 PM »

Thx... I Think Tht Was One Of the Main Things I Enjoyed When Making This PSA... If I Ever Make A V2 Im Gonna Keep The Animation...

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 43
    Print
    Jump to: