Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 43
Author Topic: The Nuclear Reactor... GUESS WHO!.. Preview page 42  (Read 197018 times)
Colter
Extreme Kitten

Infrared Impaired

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: October 01, 2010, 07:32:14 PM »

Thanks WeegeeNorris... Well im gonna just keep working on my other project in the meantime.... Im making a thread for it... >.>..... XD

Is it cool if I change it for myself and make it god tier since I wanna use it against my other god tiers?
    Ill make a god version... Ill start on that now... Ive been wanting to break her Tongue... It shouldnt take me long...

Bahaha, nice. Thanks a lot man. I've been dying to use her against MAX Onslaught but I stand no chance XD

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: October 01, 2010, 07:40:56 PM »

Thanks WeegeeNorris... Well im gonna just keep working on my other project in the meantime.... Im making a thread for it... >.>..... XD

Is it cool if I change it for myself and make it god tier since I wanna use it against my other god tiers?
    Ill make a god version... Ill start on that now... Ive been wanting to break her Tongue... It shouldnt take me long...
    But wut about that thing...y'know, Donkey kong?

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #332 on: October 01, 2010, 07:50:32 PM »

But wut about that thing...y'know, Donkey kong?
    Oh im still gonna work on that... The Broken Samus PSA should take me like an hour or so to do... putting it all on a clean Samus Pac...

FC:4898-8419-2778

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #333 on: October 01, 2010, 07:53:25 PM »

Yeah, they made a DK that was literally impossible to kill. I even tried the most overpowered PSA in the hack world and I could barely send him sailing straight from 0. It's in the Ultimate Brawl package by SuperZelda. Anyway, I wonder if DS will have button press moves?

Colter
    Extreme Kitten

Infrared Impaired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: October 01, 2010, 08:04:45 PM »

Yeah, they made a DK that was literally impossible to kill. I even tried the most overpowered PSA in the hack world and I could barely send him sailing straight from 0. It's in the Ultimate Brawl package by SuperZelda. Anyway, I wonder if DS will have button press moves?

Yeah, that pack is ridiculous. I do have that DK though, I just lowered its weight a whole lot lol.

To stay on topic... I'm having a god tier battle with my buds tonight...using Dark Samus.
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 08:11:31 PM by Colter » Logged

Trace000222 Hunter Extraordinaire
    Expert Kitten

~Sniping the Gods~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: October 01, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »

Godly Samus you say? I look forward to trying it. And that DK from the UBBP is one of the psa's im using as bosses, freaking godly/broken/ridiculous but some characters can KO him easily Tongue ones that aren't in the ubbp btw :3
                                                                                                                                                             ~Trace

Ultimate O.P.(Over Powered) Brawl Completion: 93%
    Characters needed:
    Olimar, Fox(i Have one but its WAY TO POWERFUL), King Dedede, G&W, Lucas(CurrentMovesetConfusing)

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: October 01, 2010, 08:09:44 PM »

Yeah, that pack is ridiculous. I do have that DK though, I just lowered its weight a whole lot lol.
    Azn well that's fixin' it up for ya!

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: October 01, 2010, 09:26:40 PM »

Yup I officially hate Dark Samus Again XD... Stupid thing Freezes... Time to take Drastic Measures....... >.>

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: October 01, 2010, 09:28:54 PM »

Yup I officially hate Dark Samus Again XD... Stupid thing Freezes... Time to take Drastic Measures....... >.>
    You're gonna 3on1 Lvl 9 her?! Shocked

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: October 01, 2010, 10:03:52 PM »

You're gonna 3on1 Lvl 9 her?! Shocked
    I don't get it.

Colter
    Extreme Kitten

Infrared Impaired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: October 01, 2010, 11:45:57 PM »

So how's it going Nuke?

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: October 02, 2010, 12:43:42 AM »

Sigh Damn thing keeps freezing... I'm gonna have to use another Samus PAC I have that has more space... Although the charge shot will be invisible... >.> Although I might be able to change it for something else how it's a God psa and not a balanced one...
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 12:44:55 AM by Nuke » Logged

Colter
    Extreme Kitten

Infrared Impaired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #342 on: October 02, 2010, 01:39:20 AM »

Sigh Damn thing keeps freezing... I'm gonna have to use another Samus PAC I have that has more space... Although the charge shot will be invisible... >.> Although I might be able to change it for something else how it's a God psa and not a balanced one...

Yeah... that'd be okay. I mean, the charge shot is really cool, but I personally could go without it. I'd mostly use that UpB attack for pwnage (if it's enhanced XD)

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: October 02, 2010, 09:21:41 AM »

You know KingJig's Alexander? Well his down taunt creates a shock wave that causes the opponent's life to go down after the attack when hit. You could copy the attack but with aura flags and a stun flag if multi-hit and a bigger radius. No charge shot needed yet the charge part could be used to determine damage levels and maybe radius. OR just leave the charge shot but with an aura flag.

Colter
    Extreme Kitten

Infrared Impaired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: October 02, 2010, 12:49:10 PM »

=E GL nuke

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 43
    Print
    Jump to: