Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Umm... sd failure?  (Read 1678 times)
Miniova
Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 06, 2010, 02:50:43 PM »

Ok I'm not sure what happened here at all...  I had been playing brawl for like an hour and then out of nowhere, the song I replaced on Final Destination tried to switch back to the normal song so I quit the match because I didn't want to hear the annoying messed up music but when I went back my custom songs weren't playing anymore so I turned off the wii and popped the sd card out then put it back in and loaded up gecko again and my music still wasn't playing anymore.  Can anyone explain this?

EDIT:  Ok I know why the music isn't playing anymore.... somehow ALL of my custom music got erased while I was playing the game.  So does anyone know how that happened?
    « Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:01:23 PM by Miniova » Logged

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 08:53:52 PM »

what brand is your sd card?

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 08:25:07 AM »

what brand is your sd card?
    HP I think... It's a micro SD with a micro SD adapter.

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 10:49:18 AM »

wow, never knew that worked before

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 02:22:16 PM »

Hmmm you usually have music hacks and pause it in the middle of the game and run of to do something with the music still on? Because Music hacks streaming for a while is said to kill your sd card

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Miniova
    Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 08:44:26 PM »

Hmmm you usually have music hacks and pause it in the middle of the game and run of to do something with the music still on? Because Music hacks streaming for a while is said to kill your sd card
    Yea but it didn't kill my SD card... it just erased all of my brstm files

Iris
    Hyper Kitten

Dirt. This is a jar of dirt.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 09:49:32 PM »

This happens when your SD card is full and have big sized BRSTMS.

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
    My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: