Essential PSA Information

Started by Segab, August 04, 2009, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh God this is useful!

Also, one little correction: 4C is more like Fireworks, red and THEN blue.


TL's Attack11 flag is 3A830202, so for fire it would be 3A830207, right?  I added five :).

no, you don't add the last digit, just the one before.

So basically, you're changing a Slash effect into a Fire effect: from 02 to 05.

I don't know why I thought otherwise.

Wow, this is one useful thread. Is there any way to get graphic effects to form automatically around a model (what I think Phoenix Mario's sword code does)? And is there an effect file for Captain Falcon's Falcon (from his pawnch) or Ganon's sword?


i just saw this post. thank you thank you thank you thank you. this is practically everything.

Are External Graphic Effects different for regular Graphic Effects?  Because I was trying to have the 5A- more stars to come off of ness' body while standing.

Alright.... i have given up on trying to find it myself therefore i have came to ask if anyone can figure out where pikachus Down B Lightning is... i need it to finish up my moveset and i am having complications finding it myself(i have a headache because of it and i'm going to bed)

also, it is not 09. i know from experience and if i am wrong, please yell at me.

Quote from: NerdWithAnAfro on August 06, 2009, 04:14:25 AM
Alright.... i have given up on trying to find it myself therefore i have came to ask if anyone can figure out where pikachus Down B Lightning is... i need it to finish up my moveset and i am having complications finding it myself(i have a headache because of it and i'm going to bed)

also, it is not 09. i know from experience and if i am wrong, please yell at me.
Graphic Effects 9, B, 13 and 11 are mentionned in his down B
if you look at the list, it says 13 = lighting
try that

000E00D is Zelda's rings (Thinks to .Fade)


I think i already tried that one and it was the lightning that surrounds him when the thing i want to edit hits. though ill try again and edit this post if it works.

I Just Figured it out! when i was expiementing earlier with putting the D-B as the final smash, i realized that i couldnt get the SpecialLwHit to work with it, though the lightning will still shoot! though when you look at SpecialLw, you think that all it is is just flashes, that's because it is! and so is pikachu's B move! because of this, i am guessing the the lightning effect is Alpha 50! i really hope im right, cause if im not, that means that i wont be able to find that lightning!

Alpha is the transparency
and I think Flash effects just change the color of the character
I don't think you're right :|