I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Looks awesome! Is the water animated?
Anyway, download.


Awesome. Kinda reminds me of the island from Kingdom Hearts. I bet it could easily be made into that. And is the water animated?

And Hueco Mundo can't still be at 70% right??

Unfortunately, the water isn't animated xP
Since everything's a single model, it would require as many models as there would be frames to the water animation O.o
Or so I believe.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



But a lot of work so i can understand.

Any real progress on Hueco Mundo?


I'm still waiting for Mewtwo2000's fix.

And I'm studying a lot these days, though I had two free days, in which I made those stages.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 25, 2010, 10:10:25 PM
Unfortunately, the water isn't animated xP
Since everything's a single model, it would require as many models as there would be frames to the water animation O.o
Or so I believe.
You could maybe have it several background images and have it set up over the stage, ya know how Final destination is like sixty different backgrounds @_@;;;

Please help Ichigo win the poll on Ike Lawliet's thread! If he wins, we'll get a one slot Ichigo port!  :happy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13540.0

Ask everyone to vote too!  :kdance:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I voted for him and now he's tied for first with Ryu and Stormtrooper.

Thanks for helping  :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol a stormtrooper over wolf would be hilarious XD

September 01, 2010, 06:47:53 PM #116 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:51:36 PM by br3compactor
I'm sorry for the lack of posts, that's because I've been working for 5 days straight on something (a new stage) and it's still not ready for release.

But here I am updating with this:








Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




Magikarp used Tackle of DY00M!

It's spectacularly super effective!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302