I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

You should have Hollow Ichigo standing in the background. It's easy to do that right?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4087

Just use that.

I thought of that by the start, but gave it up. I don't really like the model because it's just a recolor of Ichigo, who doesn't have his Hollow's characteristic sadistic smile and also has those freezed eyebrows lol.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm sure someone could change that. And even if not, if he's in the background nobody is going to notice he doesn't look exactly like him.

I think it would make it look more like the actual place.

Well, if I could have it, I'd rather have Zangetsu xD

Oh wait.... maybe I can. hmm
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



August 15, 2010, 05:11:59 PM #80 Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 05:13:57 PM by br3compactor
I'm taking a rest from hacking ATM, just got a new (bigger capac.) SD card so I'm now downloading all the hacks I wanted to have but no space left to put 'em in.

Also, I placed Brawl Minus on the old 1GB SD card and I'm playing around with it. Before, I'd rather keep vanilla, but now I can have both. :D

But there are already a lot of textures ready for the World Inside Ichigo. I don't have any doubts that it will be ready before the next weekend. Unless I have problems with the animations.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So the "The World Inside Ichigo" is ready for release next weekend?

And how about Hueco Mundo?

Mewtwo2000 is fixing the glitches.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yeah, I hope to be able to fix them today, or tomorrow ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Soooo...?

The first thing I do when I come on to the site is check if Hueco Mundo is done.  :oshi:

Don't be hasty xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So for Clock Town, are you thinking about having it go through the changes that occur during the three days?


Actually, I thought of making the main stage, then, when the base is finished, make 3 versions, one representing each day.

Or wouldn't that be needed?

BTW, I don't plan on making the Carnival Eve's battle.
Well, let's forget about it for a while. That stage is gonna be the last one to be made.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]