I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: br3compactor on October 16, 2010, 10:33:57 AM
I thought it was obvious O.o

He goes over Pit

Well it's kinda hard to tell it's pit when he's not wearing a sissy white skirt and tiara and the golden bangle things XD

but he has weird hair and a bow!!!!
and its gonna be a vertex...

I should have finished him already but it's so tiring to go and vertex one polygon at a time.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 19, 2010, 03:25:05 PM
I should have finished him already but it's so tiring to go and vertex one polygon at a time.

I know, I'm trying to vertex  links sword into a three pronged one (not like a trident, it has three points at the end and it's really wide) and it's given me nothing but headaches so far >_> same goes for my other attempts *sigh* I'll pick up on it eventually at least...


Vertexing is tiring, but it surely pays off.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




yeah but who does it come from and what will it be?

That's a vertex of one of pit's polygons xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



you should totally do rafiki over somebody xD he would be epic in brawl whacking everyone with his stick lol

I dunno who that is xP

Well, the vertex is about 60% done, I still have around 8 polygons to vertex.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 20, 2010, 06:58:15 PM
I dunno who that is xP

Well, the vertex is about 60% done, I still have around 8 polygons to vertex.

Dude....Rafiki....from lion king >_> .......

Oh. Not on my plans, sorry
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 20, 2010, 07:08:09 PM
Oh. Not on my plans, sorry

Can you tell me which vertex (by name) links blade is for the master sword?(I mean the actual vertex that goes with the polygon that represents the blade in his hand.) There's two of them and I'm not sure which one to use :s