I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: br3compactor on September 24, 2010, 09:53:18 PM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 24, 2010, 05:00:31 PM
When you make clock town, where are the players going to fight? On top of the clock, the streets, where?

Everywhere. ;)

EDIT: Why am I bothering post these, as if someone would recognize it...




OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!! This makes me cry!!! This stage is just to good

September 25, 2010, 04:24:37 AM #211 Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 04:25:51 AM by br3compactor
UPDATE!!!
SWIMMABLE OCEAN STORM

"Swimmable Ocean??? O.o
Aren't all oceans swimmable?"







Not really! xD
My stage Ocean Storm just got an upgrade!
Now it's water floor is Fall-Through with swimmable water immediately below. You know what that means? Now you can swim AND walk on the same water!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol SWIMMING AND WALKING?? QUIT F*KING WITH THE NATURAL ORDER!!!

Kidding but 'you shouldn't have donethat' hehehe :P


September 28, 2010, 12:46:29 AM #214 Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 12:52:14 AM by br3compactor
UPDATE!!!
ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD

Actually this should be called either "Miracle World" or "Mt. Eternal", but whatever.

I bring you this stage based on SEGA's former mascot first and best game.







I like the way it turned out a lot. It's like this stage was MADE to be played in Smash Bros.
The stage should be smaller for accuracy, but I left it big because it was much better to fight in (just so you know, Ike is roughly the size of the box).
Though you can't see in the pics, but the top of the stage is NOT walkoff. It has actual ledges on the sides and decent distance to the side death and camera boundaries.

Why this stage is good? I'll present advantages of both parts.

When fighting in the top part of the stage, it's easier to kill to the top/sides of the screen than in the bottom part. Also, if you like to gimp or edgeguard, the top part is for you. And you can also play campy much easier because the stage is wide.

When fighting in the bottom part, while it's harder to kill to the top of the screen, the cliffs from the top part makes this the ultimate stage spike battlefield. Also, there, you'll have more chances to spike, since you can actually kill to the bottom of the screen from both sides,
something you can't do easily on the top part because it's wide. Also, while the top part allows camping, the bottom part makes it harder to camp, forcing a close combat.

The .rar includes an HD version of the stage (pic 2) and a .brstm of the game's Main Theme.


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Looking awesome.

Btw this isn't really updated daily is it?

Well, I'm not able to do a stage every day. And I don't like to show stuff halfways.
But if someone posts here, I will post too. I'm always online.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 28, 2010, 01:48:00 AM
Well, I'm not able to do a stage every day. And I don't like to show stuff halfways.
But if someone posts here, I will post too. I'm always online.

ur offline now... xD

could u make rel files for ur stages to go over other stages? cuz i luv all ur bleach stages but they are all final destination based...

You can easily get all Final Destination .rels on Segtendo's Vault.

Example: If you want to put, say, Hueco Mundo over Big Blue, rename it to STGDXBIGBLUE.PAC, then get "st_final to st_dxbigblue.rel" Remove anything before the second st_ (in this case, you'll remove "st_final to " and it'd be st_dxbigblue.rel)

Insert it on pf/module and the stage on pf/stage/melee, and be happy! ;D

EDIT: I'm not offline, if it says I am, it's LYING!  >:(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



ive just got this idea for hueco mundo, and that would be add another collision in the air, cuz the bleach chars used to fight in air, like they were walking on the ground.

wouldnt that just be awesome?
xD

How about a dinosaur planet (Starfox adventures) stage? Or Bowsers arena from Super mario 64?

bowsers arena would be boring. it would be just another flat stage
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: jokekid on September 29, 2010, 08:44:28 PM
ive just got this idea for hueco mundo, and that would be add another collision in the air, cuz the bleach chars used to fight in air, like they were walking on the ground.

wouldnt that just be awesome?
xD

I'd use that if I were to make a Karakura Town stage. I thought of using it on Hueco Mundo but I simply couldn't get over NOT fighting on the sand. ^^

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 29, 2010, 08:59:51 PM
How about a dinosaur planet (Starfox adventures) stage? Or Bowsers arena from Super mario 64?

I never played SFA, and I don't really like Bowser's Arena. So, no. Sorry. =/
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 29, 2010, 09:13:41 PM
I'd use that if I were to make a Karakura Town stage. I thought of using it on Hueco Mundo but I simply couldn't get over NOT fighting on the sand. ^^

This