I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: br3compactor on November 16, 2010, 09:00:07 PM
I won't start it this year.

aauch. that hurt...
but still, im sure ur stages will be awesome, specially waiting for soul society

I'm sure Clock Town will take a long time to be made, because I'm going for acuraccy. It might take months. That's why I plan on doing the easier hacks first and leave the toughest ones for last.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 16, 2010, 09:04:51 PM
I'm sure Clock Town will take a long time to be made, because I'm going for acuraccy. It might take months. That's why I plan on doing the easier hacks first and leave the toughest ones for last.

Well if you use Isle delfino as a base you already have your five areas and a changing platform :D

And already 4 no's, so I guess people want clocktown and bleach :)


Finally, good news!

I already remade everything I had for Soul Society. Hyeessss!

That means you might be seeing a WIP pic soon...

Also, new poll!
Please vote! Feedback is always good.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Who is her? Ignoring the fact that he'd need to be girlified, they look pretty similar.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 19, 2010, 04:42:17 PM
Who is her? Ignoring the fact that he'd need to be girlified, they look pretty similar.

Come to think of it, I'm trying to make a 'female' marth character, but I suck at vertexing boobs n hair. Think maybe you could do that for me if I gave credit? I would like it if she was DD+ (not quite E cup, just little bigger than DD) and somewhat athletic(not muscular just fit) looking, since you know she weilds a sword and all.

Also, congratzis on getting all ur soul sociaty stuff back =3

I'm so interested in other things at the moment + college works that I just stopped hacking for a while... But everything except for my Seiya vertex is going just fine.

A good week to ya all! '^^
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


What do you mean your Seiya vertex? From Saint Seiya?


November 22, 2010, 01:27:55 PM #356 Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 01:29:26 PM by br3compactor
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Pit...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]