I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Well, not really an update but...

The other stage I'm doing alongside Soul Society is about halfway. I still have to add some models (actually a bunch of them) and retexture a lot of things but...

Hah, that's it! :laugh:

EDIT: 6 Models to go! xD
A lot of retexture is left but... I believe my next stage will be up in about a week!
Not really sure, because I have College works to do, but at least it's good news.
Might leave a preview after retexturing some parts. Otherwise it'll look very weird. lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 25, 2010, 03:08:51 PM
Well, not really an update but...

The other stage I'm doing alongside Soul Society is about halfway. I still have to add some models (actually a bunch of them) and retexture a lot of things but...

Hah, that's it! :laugh:

EDIT: 6 Models to go! xD
A lot of retexture is left but... I believe my next stage will be up in about a week!
Not really sure, because I have College works to do, but at least it's good news.
Might leave a preview after retexturing some parts. Otherwise it'll look very weird. lol

You should change the title to something like  "updated when I feel like it~"
lol

Hey....how do I vertex edit an actual stage? @_@;; I opened a stage model in 3DS and it was weird >_>

Yeah, vertexing a stage doesn't always work. At least that's what I heard.

About updating... Well, the thing is, I CAN update everyday, since I am here everyday. But I don't like showing something halfways, as it usually doesn't look good until properly edited...

Well, anyway, I'm free for answering stuff at least. Unless it's about Clock Town. hehehe...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 25, 2010, 10:44:21 PM
Yeah, vertexing a stage doesn't always work. At least that's what I heard.

About updating... Well, the thing is, I CAN update everyday, since I am here everyday. But I don't like showing something halfways, as it usually doesn't look good until properly edited...

Well, anyway, I'm free for answering stuff at least. Unless it's about Clock Town. hehehe...

But what about *gets shot* XD kidding :P I suggest isle delfino though if you wanna do the seperate areas. it'd be a good starting point since it'd already have all those models anddifferent battle areas.

Mainly I want to make a final destination stage that looks like master hand.
And maybe make a stage like battlefield but have it be a characters model. (like the final breastination stage xD) Any ideas?
I also can't seem to find the stage collision edditor in brawlbox? :s

Right click > Preview on Misc Data [2]

Has a blue thingy with the name COLL
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


not asking u to do it, but as isle delfino has already been named, i'd say castle siege, as it has 3 completely different stages...

Mkay, but how do I change a model of a character into a 2D stage? Like how someone turned final destination into final breastination?

I also kinda want to have an animated background, nothing spactacular, just shifting from day to night like in battlefield.

November 26, 2010, 11:36:59 PM #367 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 11:38:20 PM by br3compactor
About my next stage... it's pretty close now! Only one building left... (oh damn I just let a clue slip!)

@Jokekid

Well, I'm not really sure how I'll make it... All I can say is that I plan on building the whole stage, probably make 3 version then, each representing a day in MM (Day 1, 2 and 3).

I was thinking on making a platform travel around like in Delphino, but It would be too much work. Think about it. It's easy to move around Delphino since the whole Delphino is a single Model. Now imagine me moving around 200 models for something like 36000 frames.

@Naru

You could import Battlefields Scenedata for having a changing lighting. To make a model stage, import the model into one modeldata and place a character animation there (you can get CHR0 animations in that character's Motionetc). Not very sure on how to do exactly because I use only stage blocks, not characters.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


One building? I hope it's what I think it is...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Okay, so what model do I replace? I mean there's three parts to the stage. so I'm not sure what's up :s

Any model, preferably a model from a one-model modeldata, then replace the animation with one of the character's.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Okay, I have this problem with AIS, any time I use one of the "pre-hexed" characters from Jack-H's thread it always creates a rich text document entitled "log" whenever I try to make a DAE of the model. It does the textures and stuff just fine. But for the model it just does squat.

Also, would it be possible to port master hand's model over to a character who's big enough (probably bowser) and give it all new animations and make a psa and such?

My only other question has to do with bone renaming, if there's a transN glitch in one animation, but not the others, should I just rename the bones properly in those animations? Since the other animations work fine?

November 29, 2010, 03:11:12 AM #372 Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 03:12:25 AM by br3compactor
About Master Hand... Check out through the Ice Climbers hacks and you'll see a hack of Crazy Hand + Master Hand over Popo&Nana.

About bone renaming, I'm not sure. I only do bone renaming in stages and in a pretty basic way.

I'm so hyped with my own stage!  :af:

I want to reveal it!... But I also want to imagine the surprise look in your faces when you see it done  :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 29, 2010, 03:11:12 AM
About Master Hand... Check out through the Ice Climbers hacks and you'll see a hack of Crazy Hand + Master Hand over Popo&Nana.

About bone renaming, I'm not sure. I only do bone renaming in stages and in a pretty basic way.

I'm so hyped with my own stage!  :af:

I want to reveal it!... But I also want to imagine the surprise look in your faces when you see it done  :af:

@_@; popo and nanna? Had no idea that was done already X+X

I kinda want to make a solo master hand and solo crazy hand that includes animations and psa though.  So any ideas on how to port one of them over to another character?

Oh and I could just use their animations for like their wait and stuff that they already have right?

Also, any idea on my other question about ais? I really want to use the shieldless, strapless link to make my persona hack. (I might use master hand though for my machinima :D )

here's the popo and nana Master hand and crazy hand thread, if you want to help out Naru, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12279.msg187257#msg1872

and the master hand on Red Alloy PSA: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4216
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.