I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Whoa, good. I'll see If it works now.

EDIT: It worked. I can export stuff again. Now I need to talk to some people for other help... I think we might be close to get Ashley.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


...who's Ashley?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

@Br3compactor
What other help do you need?

@Enigmatic
Ashely is the main protagonist of the ds game trace memory (or another code in England)

There are pointy stuff in the first polygon, that I try to vertex out but it just gets bigger and bigger every patch I do. I'll ask MeleeMaster because he helped me with a similar trouble before, but this time it's much less troublesome than last time.

Also I need to ask Pik which polygons exactly he did vertex so I don't have to go look at them all. Maybe it was only the face and the hair (aside from the ones you inserted), but I'm not really sure...

Also, later, I might ask for Mewtwo2000 for help with cloning the face polygons to the other faces, I'll do that then vertex the expressions since this seems the easier path.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Early pic of a WIP:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


BEWBIEZ!!!!!11!!11!!1!!11!!!!
I'm just putting this here since they're cannot be one-word posts.

Is it possible for you to post that Perfect Chaos stage without the music included? It makes the file size rather large...

January 10, 2011, 01:55:53 AM #472 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 01:56:51 AM by br3compactor
No, sorry.
It's KINDA large, I dunno your connection speed but it shouldn't take too long... My speed itself is pretty lame, atucally

300kbps internet, download rate = 30kbps (max).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


if i was to vertex your james bond and joanna dark, could we release it as a collab?  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Well we could do it, but what exactly do you plan on vertexing? I can't see how to improve JD, but Bond could be improved a bit, even texture-wise.

Tell me your plans, I might improve the texturing for your vertex.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 10, 2011, 03:29:17 AM
Well we could do it, but what exactly do you plan on vertexing? I can't see how to improve JD, but Bond could be improved a bit, even texture-wise.

Tell me your plans, I might improve the texturing for your vertex.

for bond make the tuxedo not solid black and id vertex the body to be more tuxedo-shaped.

asked for joanna dark, if i ripped textures from Perfect Dark (Xbox Live Arcade Version) then apply those to ZSS, and vertex her hair and body.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I agree. The thing is, about ZSS, her textures are mostly symmetric, but IIRC JD's textures from XBLA are not.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Could you help me port ZSS over to someone <_< preferibly peach...

I can't...
I'm not a porter :(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 10, 2011, 05:48:17 PM
I can't...
I'm not a porter :(


Find me someone wo is X_X
I've tried everything T-T

I THINK I can get ZSS to work on peach. but I'll have to try over from the begining.