I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

You could go on the request thread... but you can also search for imports and see who did them.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 10, 2011, 02:04:03 PM
I agree. The thing is, about ZSS, her textures are mostly symmetric, but IIRC JD's textures from XBLA are not.

i know thats what really sucks, so i'd end up just using the more blue side of the texture. high quality textures would look nice.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yeah sure. I'll be working on Bond's texturing when my exams are gone for good.
I'll have exams every week until the end of the month.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 10, 2011, 06:28:16 PM
Yeah sure. I'll be working on Bond's texturing when my exams are gone for good.
I'll have exams every week until the end of the month.

Ne, do you think you could do the OTHER ashly too (From wario ware) lol that way we could do Ashly VS Ashly XD

lol

Not from me  :P  :kdance:

Now about Ashley Mizuki...

I need someone to hex in some vertex stuff to the Ashley current model.

Ninka or anyone else to help me?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


January 13, 2011, 09:26:18 PM #485 Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:28:06 PM by br3compactor
No one? :(

Please?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


what do you need hexed?
I'll gladly help sorry i didn't notice you needed help sooner...

January 13, 2011, 09:43:29 PM #487 Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:44:52 PM by br3compactor
This model is the current progress, with the help I needed by MeleeMaster already done.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jg5y1p2ey3kcev2

What I need: I wanted to give it BY's Sasuke's sword

(I'll vertex it into a giant stylus) :af:

Then give it Pik's face vertex. Then backup this version with only the sword and the face and hex in the hair.

I wanted to see if I'll keep Pik's hair or re-do it from scratch.

Making it more clear: I want to have a model with sword, face and hair, and one model with sword and face.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



What are you talking about?  :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


January 13, 2011, 10:26:16 PM #490 Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 10:28:19 PM by Ninka
Alrighty I finished hexing it for you
both models are there with and without piks' hair.
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/76ee2c804c_0.84MB

I'll work on it now. Thanks Ninka. :)

Changin' topic a bit...
@Everyone, how is she lookin'?


[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


 It'd help if I knew who it was, but if it's who I think it is, it needs bigger bewbies XD

Yeah kinda like... 2x
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 14, 2011, 03:59:41 AM
Yeah kinda like... 2x

XD
It's that one chick from bleach ever1's making a big fuss about rite? :l *sorry, is not a bleach follower X_X*

I noticed ur avy, it's from that new pixar movie about Repunzel or whatever ain't it? XD