I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

ima conform wrap using the original model, so i guess it'll work, but its more an experiment than something else...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sorry for going somewhat off-topic

I finally finished Soul Society. Will be up soon.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


dude...you have 99% of soul society done...JUST RELEASE IT!!!!!




Yay!!!  :af2: Post it. Nao.

Good luck Jokekid. I tried doing Grimmjow a little while ago, but couldn't figure out how to do the jaw bone, and just lost interest. Didn't get too far on it, so I scrapped it. Maybe I will try it again... or not.

Br3, please tell me Soul Society isn't flat.  :-\


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

>_>

You waited months but can't wait until tomorrow?

@E.S. Hmm... sort of.
More like this:

_____
/      \

I think I can post a pic, let me see...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


WANT!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH WANT!!!!!!!!!


GIMME!!!!!!!!!


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 17, 2011, 03:37:44 AM
Yay!!!  :af2: Post it. Nao.

Good luck Jokekid. I tried doing Grimmjow a little while ago, but couldn't figure out how to do the jaw bone, and just lost interest. Didn't get too far on it, so I scrapped it. Maybe I will try it again... or not.

Br3, please tell me Soul Society isn't flat.  :-\

use his actual teeth ^^ it will move along the talking animations so...

on-topic: looks awesome, but where is the fight?

On the ceiling in the center of the first pic.

>.>
<.<

Released.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




Why aren't you making Clock Town? Sorry I missed the memo.


Because of two things:

- I am waiting for people to discover a "useable bone" adder to be able to move all the stage at once, enablin' multiple locations on stage builder block based stages.
- It's gonna be such a huge stage that I plan on workin' on easier ones first.

EDIT: I was workin' on Ashley because she was winnin' but now is the stage ¬¬
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


February 18, 2011, 12:02:52 AM #614 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:13:05 AM by diegoforfun
Hey "irmao" just tested those 2 stages and they're amazing!!
Las noches is so beaufitul!!Can't wait to see what's next ^^
Btw i've made SSP's for them if you wanna take a look.
keep up your good work ;) BR Rules!