I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

hospital or just urgency?
i dont know if u get what i mean, cuz i dont know how hospitals work wherever u are from so... XD

February 04, 2011, 01:02:59 AM #556 Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 01:04:39 AM by Hollow
Quote from: br3compactor on January 31, 2011, 01:50:28 AM
@Hollow you mean this?

Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
@NaruZeldaMaster

That's really cool.

@Apprentice Of Death

And what about this?



I meant on Ike or Marth.



Also, what kind of sick? Fever sick or like hemorrhaging sick?

Kinda like mid-way.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That's an interesting Pikachu hack that I would definitely get.

By hospital did you mean like your normal doctor or like actual emergency room? Feel better Brazilian kitteh.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Hollow on February 04, 2011, 01:02:59 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on January 31, 2011, 01:50:28 AM
@Hollow you mean this?

Quote from: br3compactor on October 26, 2010, 12:20:17 AM
@NaruZeldaMaster

That's really cool.

@Apprentice Of Death

And what about this?



I meant on Ike or Marth.



Also, what kind of sick? Fever sick or like hemorrhaging sick?
I really like how you chose pikachu for that hack. When so many characters would be a closer fit. But pikachu. Pikachu is brilliant.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!


just to think about how old that preview is already... xD

u need motivation?

how about any of aizen's forms?
or ulquiorra, he would be soooo awesome, specially if its the released form ...
or make yammy's release (not the first one though...) over giga bowser... that would be interesting.

yeah, i think we need something over giga bowser, sumthing awesome.
u could make history, just like dr panda did with his mrs GW vertex...

February 05, 2011, 05:51:11 PM #563 Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 05:52:54 PM by br3compactor
Mrs GW is MeleeMaster500's xD

Anyway, even though I was getting better, I wasn't feeling motivated to work on any of my hacks. You can see in the OP that I have a lot of hacks pretty close to release, and yet, none is finished.

About my sickness, I'm a lot better now, not 100% yet but pretty well already :)

EDIT: Took note of your suggestions  ;)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


thanks ^^

i rly thought it was drpanda, but now u say it, yh it was meleemaster...

OMG!!!, that demon pikachu looks awesome, do you think you can use the head later for a baron of hell or cyber demon?(DOOM)






Playin' P:M motivated me a lil' bit. :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


^Dragon Quest? Never played it, but I think I remember seeing someone like that on one of the covers before.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

February 10, 2011, 03:35:27 AM #568 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 03:36:22 AM by br3compactor
LONG DUE UPDATES!
SNAKE'S BUILDING

Snake's Building!




GAMEPLAY STYLE HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_KasGl7clM

This was created based on a semi-popuplar smash mini-game (see-video). But before, you'd have to use stage builder, and be limited by it's size. Now this stage is just what that game was before but with much more vertical area (about 25 floors of the building) and much better looking.

U start at the top of the building, and then you can drop through the glass and start fighting. Fall in the street and you're dead. The only way of surviving is hitting yourself with the C4 or holding the grenade until it explodes, so you can use the Cypher again. And doing that while trying to kill the opponents while they do the same.

This is a great way of training C4 recovery, and having fun with your friends!

INOUE ORIHIME

Kurosaki-kun!





Yet another Bleach character to reach Brawl!
Has those boobies :af:

PAPER MARIO 64 FOOD (HQ)

My version of Paper Mario 64 food.
I made this months ago but kept it for me. Only decided to upload it because someone did their version too.





This has my favourite foods from Paper Mario 64. Peach's Final Smash summons Wacka Bumps!

I compared mine to the other one already uploaded and this looks much better probably due to both better quality source and method of making the images.

BRAWL STYLE SHINY CHARIZARD

What else is more fittin' for the red team slot?





All the detail from the original Brawl texture was kept.

Get them all here: :link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hahah, I'm loving that Snake's Building. Looks fun to play on. :)

Good job as usual, I see.