I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

SAINT SEIYA! Amazing.

Fire Sonic are awesome.

o.o

Yes please to Clock Town stage.

Shii-aite, I'd donate money to that cause.

Yes, I will do Clock Town. Actually, I'm closer then ever to make it. I have my future projects set and I'm decided to start working on it soon.

Well, actually, I may even reveal some projects I've kept secret...

About donations, I recently included a small button in the bottom of the opening post.
Don't feel obligated to anything! But do so if you wish to. Any amount, even $1 would make me very happy :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Will you make Clock Town alone ? Because it seems a huge project for someone alone...

Yeah Clocktown is gonna be somewhat [censored]y to make. You should collab with somebody.

On another note, I talked to my brother about the new Saga, if you're still interested.

Yes I am.

And that's the reason I'm pushing Clock Town, when I start making it, I will make nothing else for a LONG time.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey Br!

Just noticed you updated my old Ichigo-vertex. Nice work! Did you alter some other stuff besides the face? Also nice you reached the 1000 ;)


You know if you're doing CT alone, I seriously doubt that it will come out before 2012.
There is so much to do...

Quote from: Tron on March 06, 2011, 11:14:11 AM
You know if you're doing CT alone, I seriously doubt that it will come out before 2012.
There is so much to do...
Especially if they planned to do my idea over delfino plaza about traveling to the different areas over time...
BUT THAT WOULD MAKE IT THAT MUCH MORE BADASS D:

March 09, 2011, 10:48:42 PM #669 Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:49:49 PM by br3compactor
Sorry for my sudden disappearing, I was traveling :af:
Carnival rulez!  ;D

Quote from: Quanno on March 06, 2011, 08:22:02 AM
Hey Br!

Just noticed you updated my old Ichigo-vertex. Nice work! Did you alter some other stuff besides the face? Also nice you reached the 1000 ;)

Removed Breastplate + Shoulderpad + vertexed a little + shortened the sword to make it fit the hitbox + Remade some textures

Quote from: Tron on March 06, 2011, 11:14:11 AM
You know if you're doing CT alone, I seriously doubt that it will come out before 2012.
There is so much to do...

Maybe yes, maybe not...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 06, 2011, 01:57:48 PM
Especially if they planned to do my idea over delfino plaza about traveling to the different areas over time...
BUT THAT WOULD MAKE IT THAT MUCH MORE BADASS D:

Guess what? :af:

But don't think putting a stage over Delphino allows the stage movement... that's a more complex matter...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yeah, I know that much, I'm just saying Delfino Plasa would be badass cause of the number of TIMES you could change the playing field.

Also, how are you vertexing swords and stuff? I've tried to do this myself, but I end up getting twisted results...and not in a good way..

Marth/Ike's swords are a piece of cake to vertex.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


What about ike's second sword?  If I can't figure out a way to get Thunders Edge (Yes from okami, it's for my persona hack over mario) to  work I may just vertex that to look like thunders edge and texture it.

If you haven't played okami, this is what thunders edge looks like.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Thunders%20Edge/AutumnAlchemist/Games/Okami/ThunderEdgeStrike.jpg

I've tried replacing the model with the one from okami and adding the texture, but that didn't work.


You can replace the sword2 with any model and give it a animation, and it won't change hitbox.

P.S.: A small detail worth mentioning. My PC is on it's last breath. I almost lost it with everythin' inside. Since it's still alive, I'll be backin' up all mah stuff on my 1TB external flash drive. Good thing my W.I.P.s weren't lost.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Of course the Brazilian Carnival! Now it's the time of the year.

Hope you enjoyed yourself man.