I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2011, 09:14:00 PM
Hey Br3 could you maybe save/export the hair right now?
I'm sure it could be useful for a hack I was going to make.
if you don't want to though it's fine.
Looks great so far :D

I'll see. I didn't wanted to export it like this...
But maybe I'll do it for ya.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




50%?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


looks good, but try to make his body a little thinner, he looks kinda weird like that... also, i think the black line on his body should be wider... but it may just be me.. xD

80%?

I think It's only the faces left.
And minor texture tweaks.

It's turning awesome, you'll see :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


80%?

I think It's only the faces left.
And minor texture tweaks.

It's turning awesome, you'll see :af:

EDIT: 95% now.
Minor vertex work left. Minor Texture tweaks as well.
I'll change the poll.

Quote from:  Old PollWhat next? (Total Voters: 45)

Start Serge (Chrono Cross)?  - 6 (13.3%)
Ulquiorra Final Form- 10 (22.2%)
A new stage, please! - 8 (17.8%)
Other Bleach character! - 1 (2.2%)
A new vertex (not Bleach) - 20 (44.4%)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i voted for post previews often, but i dont mean like, omg ive done one of the 50 polygons, lets make a preview...
i mean more like, ive got the body done, only hair and/or face is left... ^^

btw, did u manage to make wings for ulqui?

Quote from: jokekid on March 31, 2011, 02:13:15 PM
btw, did u manage to make wings for ulqui?

I think you'll be impressed. :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




Oh my godness that looks great :af:
My friend will have an orgasmn when he sees this :P

ur evil....
u only let us see his face.....................
anyway, i hope release wil be soon ^^

In about 1 hour
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



oversized one word post ALERT!!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.