I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Page 69



Quote from: FitBrian01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 09:27:12 AM
seeing the title got me quiet intrigued at what you're working on...
If I sucessfully happen to make character imports, and also apply importing knowledge into making stages, I'll start to look into other forms of hacking I didn't touch, like animations and PSA

Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 22, 2013, 07:08:05 PM
This is still one of my favorite stages. Pair this with the Sonic Generations version of the boss fight. [censored]'s intense.
I've thought about making some minor improvements to how it looks, but since they would be so minor I haven't bothered to do it yet




So, cBliss has really brought me back into working on stuff. Mostly timidly, been making tons of retextures and keeping them to myself. Last night I've released my first hack in a long while, which is still just a retexture. I've been trying to learn to import stuff, and though I've been slow at it, I think I might be getting it. As far as stages go, I've been always working on something, though at an incredible slow pace. The new Brawlboxes by BJax are a real gift to stage makers, so you can expect some cool things coming.

Stay tuned!

#Comeback





So... I've been working on improving my Results Screen a bit and making it compatible with cBliss... though I'll need a new model for the glass, can't use the old one :kdance:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I noticed that Urban Ike has a bracer from Brazil.
I love Brazil!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on November 22, 2013, 03:59:51 AM
I noticed that Urban Ike has a bracer from Brazil.
I love Brazil!

Who doesn't? ;D

So!

As everybody probably noticed by now, I've just recently released a new Ike Hack!



One can say, though, it's not exactly new, and that would be right! In fact,
this hack is an update of a very old hack of mine.

It is a hack I call "Urban Ike", and it's one of a small bunch of other urban hacks I have released
(Urban Link and Urban Snake).

As of now, I have an intention of releasing a pack of recolors for this hack, but I want to hear your opinion!

You see, there are a lot of ways that this hack can be recolored:

- Hair color
- Hairband color
- Eye color
- Skin color
- Jacket color/design
- Shirt color/design

And that's still only part of the huge amount of recolors there are possible.

So! Let me know your personal opinion on which should be an alternate pallete for the Urban Ike pack, and your alternate outfit might make it to the official pack I will be releasing, in a collab with all the contributing artists!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


December 14, 2013, 11:44:40 PM #1023 Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 11:49:29 PM by ℛɛᴛʀᴏ ℛɛᴅ
I like Urban Ike

Hair color - black hair
Hairband color - purple
Eye color - midnight blue
Skin color - normal
Jacket color/design - Black as a leather jacket maybe?
Shirt color/design - white with a purple lightning bolt

You didn't have these but if you wanted to know for the costume, here ya go.

Jeans color/design - black with no tears
Shoe color - black
Glove color - midnight purple with black lines

Quote from: ℛɛᴛʀᴏ ℛɛᴅ on December 14, 2013, 11:44:40 PM
I like Urban Ike

Hair color - black hair
Hairband color - purple
Eye color - midnight blue
Skin color - normal
Jacket color/design - Black as a leather jacket maybe?
Shirt color/design - white with a purple lightning bolt

You didn't have these but if you wanted to know for the costume, here ya go.

Jeans color/design - black with no tears
Shoe color - black
Glove color - midnight purple with black lines

How'd you call that alternate pallete?

It sounds cool. I'll probably try it out.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ℛɛᴛʀᴏ ℛɛᴅ on December 14, 2013, 11:44:40 PM
I like Urban Ike

Hair color - black hair
Hairband color - purple
Eye color - midnight blue
Skin color - normal
Jacket color/design - Black as a leather jacket maybe?
Shirt color/design - white with a purple lightning bolt

You didn't have these but if you wanted to know for the costume, here ya go.

Jeans color/design - black with no tears
Shoe color - black
Glove color - midnight purple with black lines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4myd-49GVKs
I like it
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Quote from: br3compactor on December 15, 2013, 02:33:31 AM
How'd you call that alternate pallete?

It sounds cool. I'll probably try it out.

It's inspired by one of my favorite characters, the character in his own is cool so I thought a similar color scheme would be just as cool. Well that and Urban Ike looks awesome so I thought the two might go well together.

urban ike looks nice, a lot better than the previous one :P

Quote from: dikekoj on December 17, 2013, 11:44:07 AM
urban ike looks nice, a lot better than the previous one :P

Thanks! A lot of effort was put into it - on my part, mainly on the vertexing - and it was damn well needed. The importing part of it was made a whole lot easier by the users credited.

There are many other things I have in mind to do, but as I do them, I'll be updating this thread.

Keep the suggestions coming, everyone! There are a lot of possibilities to be tried on this one.



ATTENTION PLEASE!

If you're reading this, it means that I've caught your attention.
So, to anyone reading this, I would like to know.
What is your favourite stage from all I have done and
which of my stage do you think needs a revamp the most?

I'm going to take some time and greatly improve on some old hacks that people like. So I need your opinion on these two questions.

What of my stages do                                                    Which of my stages you
you like the most?                                                          think needs a revamp?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I like the Perfect Chaos stage. I'd like to see a revamp of Hueco Mundo with some platforms and hills in the sand.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 23, 2014, 05:18:58 AM
I'd like to see a revamp of Hueco Mundo with some platforms and hills in the sand.

Or the Smash Flash 2 one.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 23, 2014, 05:18:58 AM
I like the Perfect Chaos stage. I'd like to see a revamp of Hueco Mundo with some platforms and hills in the sand.
Quote from: Mr. Me on April 23, 2014, 05:45:56 AM
Or the Smash Flash 2 one.

I personally didn't expect Hueco Mundo to be suggested, but I'm glad it did. It definitely needs some changes here and there. I barely play on it anymore as it is. :P

I'm currently working on improving some stages. Did some very minor edits to my World Inside Ichigo, and now I'm improving an old stage from the SNES game Top Gear (or Top Racer depending on your country).



Actual previews coming soon
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Ah. You're revisiting that stage again.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 29, 2014, 03:07:01 AM
Ah. You're revisiting that stage again.

I intend to make it better looking and more pleasing to fight in...
Aside for the nostalgia, that only those who played the game will get, it isn't truly interesting for those who didn't play it.

Can you answer my question of some posts ago as well?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


k
I'm also a big fan of the Perfect Chaos stage. As to what you could improve, I feel like said stage could use something... more.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]