I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

May 04, 2014, 11:13:20 PM #1035 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:14:13 PM by br3compactor
Quote from: Segtendo on April 29, 2014, 03:16:07 AM
As to what you could improve, I feel like said stage could use something... more.
That answer...

Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2014, 03:50:17 PM
Not very specific...
But still, I kind of know what you mean.

And a new WIP...

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


oh, you're importing pikachu, why hasn't this been done yet?

oh wait... it's the stage, right?
what stage is it?

Quote from: br3compactor on May 04, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

And a new WIP...



I have a feeling that stage from Uncharted because of oil barrels and tires...

Quote from: br3compactor on May 04, 2014, 11:13:20 PM
[/color]
Is that from Uncharted 3? That would be cool to have a total desert as a stage in Brawl... Lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 05, 2014, 08:09:17 AM
oh, you're importing pikachu, why hasn't this been done yet?

oh wait... it's the stage, right?
what stage is it?
Yes! It's Pikachu over Metaknight, that is his glide, btw jk lol

Quote from: Mr. Me on May 05, 2014, 05:15:03 PM
I have a feeling that stage from Uncharted because of oil barrels and tires...
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 05, 2014, 08:24:13 PM
Is that from Uncharted 3? That would be cool to have a total desert as a stage in Brawl... Lol...
Sorry to disappoint but it ain't Uncharted... It's from a somewhat obscure SNES racing game to pretty much anyone not brazilian. In Brazil, tho, this game was just as popular as some huge hits like Mario World itself.

The best thing about the game though, it's definitely the (short) OST.
Mad Racer, the first track, is like the Through The Fire and Flames of game music.

Guitar Hero Custom: Mad Racer (Top Gear)


[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 06, 2014, 01:46:17 AMSorry to disappoint but it ain't Uncharted... It's from a somewhat obscure SNES racing game to pretty much anyone not brazilian. In Brazil, tho, this game was just as popular as some huge hits like Mario World itself.
Lol... Well, I didn't guess right, but at least, it's cool that you pick something like that. There are very good games that are underrated or too obscure and it's a shame.

Quote from: br3compactor on May 06, 2014, 01:46:17 AMThe best thing about the game though, it's definitely the (short) OST.
Mad Racer, the first track, is like the Through The Fire and Flames of game music.

Guitar Hero Custom: Mad Racer (Top Gear)[/color]
When I think it really sounds like Through the Fire and Flames during some parts xD

[/quote]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Isn't the name of the thread a reference to "Just Lose It" by Eminem ? :srs:

And, damn, I didn't expect to see some Top Gear here, I used to play A LOT of the second one on my Genesis :srs:
Oh, and nice stage so far !

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 06, 2014, 05:25:18 PM
When I think it really sounds like Through the Fire and Flames during some parts xD
Haha, yeah, probably. :D
Funny because it ended up becoming a popular song for the hacked Guitar Hero.


Quote from: LJSTAR on May 07, 2014, 01:52:17 AM
Isn't the name of the thread a reference to "Just Lose It" by Eminem ?  :srs:

And, damn, I didn't expect to see some Top Gear here, I used to play A LOT of the second one on my Genesis  :srs:
Oh, and nice stage so far !
br3 is back, tell a friend. ♪ ;D

The first and the third (3000) are also great. And all of them very addicting...

And thanks! New Preview:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Dat poll. How did you do it? o.O
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM
Dat poll. How did you do it? o.O

So much this


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM
Dat poll. How did you do it? o.O
^this
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM
Dat poll. How did you do it? o.O
Quote from: Tidus on May 18, 2014, 03:02:43 PM
So much this
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 18, 2014, 08:07:12 PM
^this

Obviously with the power of love and friendship



I'll be posting a new preview of the new stage soon... also talk about an idea that might come true.

Anyway. Is there anyone interested in beta testing this stage?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 22, 2014, 01:42:05 AM
Anyway. Is there anyone interested in beta testing this stage?[/color]
Sure, Wynaut.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 22, 2014, 01:58:11 AM
Sure, Wynaut.

I'll send you a PM with the stage.

Please let me know what you think, and what you believe could use some change / could be worked on, and give some suggestions!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I was expecting this in the poll :v
Running in the 90's
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]