I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

July 21, 2010, 09:50:58 PM #15 Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 10:40:41 PM by br3compactor
It depends on what you add...

Hey Quanno, I've been working on the stage all day.
Added some things but it's still far from completion.

(I got one of the trees to show up! lol)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Is there the building in the background of Hueco Mundo?

July 24, 2010, 02:02:18 PM #17 Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 02:07:37 PM by br3compactor
Of course ;)

WIP preview:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



How did you get that trees to work!? :P

Anyway, the progress so far looks great!


Thanks everyone!

Just posting because my Skull Kid fix attempt was a complete FAILURE.
Removed it from the OP post.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


How long do you think it will be before Hueco Mundo is finished? I mean it's at 70% already right? What is there left to do?

Well, i'm pretty sure it won't take more than a week. Mewtwo2000 is helping with some VERY NEEDED fixes, but as soon as he finishes it, it'll be pretty much done. I still have some minor adjustments left to do, but they won't take even an hour.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Do you guys remember I was working on a secret character?



Now on the Vault.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I'm guessing that you are too far on the Hueco Mundo stage to be taking suggestions, but for the Sokyoku Hill maybe you could show the pink swords forming and become a black dome in the background from when Byakuya releases his bankai. Just a thought.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

O,o

oh wow, most of this is very epic. i love bond and joanna.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 29, 2010, 07:41:36 AM
I'm guessing that you are too far on the Hueco Mundo stage to be taking suggestions, but for the Sokyoku Hill maybe you could show the pink swords forming and become a black dome in the background from when Byakuya releases his bankai. Just a thought.

Damn, it was gonna be a surprise. :(

Actually, I'm working on some stage that just popped in my mind so I stopped working on these for a while... But sure, I intend on doing that, even if it's not on v1. I'll most likely upload the stage when it's done so people can enjoy it while I figure out a way of doing that.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 29, 2010, 08:22:51 AM
O,o

oh wow, most of this is very epic. i love bond and joanna.

Haha I'm a big fan of these FPS, Perfect Dark and 007  :laugh:

Also...
Whoa! 1500 DL and 25 hacks  :happy:

-----------------


Look what I just uploaded:



More details?
Check it on the vault:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10090&DiplayName=Toon%20Link%20on%20Lucas%20Pack
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Do you want to make a ZSS colab with me? I just need someone to do a texture to go along with my psa.