I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Read the posts in the page before this one
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Out of topic but... please!!!
Help Crono win in Ike Lawliet's pool!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13540.105;topicseen
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


O.o

Don't tell me.
Is the title to draw in attention from the BEN thing from that "haunted" cartridge of MM?
>_> That's literally brilliant. /no sarcasm I'm :srs:
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: HackZero on September 15, 2010, 11:58:39 PM
O.o

Don't tell me.
Is the title to draw in attention from the BEN thing from that "haunted" cartridge of MM?
>_> That's literally brilliant. /no sarcasm I'm :srs:

that ben thing was weird though
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not really. It's just that I liked the story a lot.

BTW, ain't my new avatar nice?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


isn't the avatar from the movie ben? its about a kid which makes a best friend that is a rat. my english isn't that good today :srs:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So... Hows world inside ichigo going?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I'll finish it soon, I'm currently working on something else.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 16, 2010, 01:55:24 PM
I'll finish it soon, I'm currently working on something else.
Schoolwork? XD

No. xD

Another stage.

BTW I'm distracted with this whole BEN thing.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: HackZero on September 15, 2010, 11:58:39 PM
O.o

Don't tell me.
Is the title to draw in attention from the BEN thing from that "haunted" cartridge of MM?
>_> That's literally brilliant. /no sarcasm I'm :srs:
that's what I thought too.
before that it was "updated daily!" even though it was false.

Quote from: br3compactor on September 16, 2010, 02:12:49 PM
No. xD

Another stage.

BTW I'm distracted with this whole BEN thing.

lol I read that story today xD I almost bought it, but then there's several loopholes
1: If he was so filled with fear that he kept playing, where did he find the time to write the blog in such detail?
2: If the videos are 'surprisingly high res' how do we know he's playing it on a n64 and not some hacked rom?
3: There's no real connection between the 'dream' and the videos. Usually when you feel THAT much pain in a dream, unless you were in coma, you would snap awake.
4: I find it hard to believe that the videos which were supposidly posted AFTER the blog was written just happened to be happening exactly as it had done before. If BEN(that is, if he exsisted xD) wanted only him and this kid to know, why did he let the whole damn internet see those videos?

I say BEN was a hacker.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 17, 2010, 01:50:42 AM
I say BEN was a hacker.

No no no it was an urBEN legend haha
See what I did there? :notimp:
But yeah I agree, there's no way 'ghosts' exsist unless you let yourself believe in them. The only exception is God cause he's real :3
That and there's a "Story is credited to Jodbusable" (or whoever xD) who apparently played the 'haunted' game without being struck with "fear" at all X_X
1: too many loopholes
2: why the hell would some old man find the time to do this? XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 17, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 17, 2010, 01:50:42 AM
I say BEN was a hacker.

No no no it was an urBEN legend haha
See what I did there? :notimp:
But yeah I agree, there's no way 'ghosts' exsist unless you let yourself believe in them. The only exception is God cause he's real :3
That and there's a "Story is credited to Jodbusable" (or whoever xD) who apparently played the 'haunted' game without being struck with "fear" at all X_X
1: too many loopholes
2: why the hell would some old man find the time to do this? XD
Um.. Ben? And yes >.>  <.<  The old man was me XD