I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: BetweenBoobies on April 06, 2011, 02:05:20 AM
Maybe  >D
If you tell me who through PM

Okay, the reason I'm asking is because it looks nearly exactly like him, other than the hair lol
You'll see what I mean.


Mah thread is dead? :oshi: /rhyme

@NZM

I dunno, if you can pull it off...

Release is close, you can download it and try to make that character using him.

Marth is pretty easy to vertex.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Make Marina from Mischief Makers?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Nah.

I don't take requests, and you've asked pretty much everyone to make it...  :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Mainly cause I can't vertex myself. I've tried, but it's too complicated and tedious for my patience to hold out on...and at times a I can be patient to the extreme (unless I am bring trolled).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

o_O Well, what would the Pit vertex be?

I'm always for Stage Hacks (particularly since you've got this BAMF-BALLER-TASTIC Clock Town idea), but if the Pit Vertex/Peach Vertex is something I'd like, then of course I'm going for whatever gives you less headaches.

April 12, 2011, 03:49:46 PM #756 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 03:56:59 PM by NaruZeldaMaster
Actually MP

I plan on doing him in his monk outfit, I'm pretty sure you know who I'm doing now >=D

And no, he's not the big bad guy that uh...does bad stuff XD

Man...people are gonna freak when they see what make :D

You almost said who it was going to be already xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mega Playboy on April 12, 2011, 03:50:54 PM
You almost said who it was going to be already xD

lol I'll edit the post before anyone gets a chance to read it XD

But you never know lol without the last bit that could be anyone >=D

Anyway he SHOULD be easy, and fun especially using THAT vertex as a base for HIM >=D

Is that better XD

Sneaky poll is sneaky.

Is the Pit hack gonna be from Saint Seiya?

Well... I don't want to say anything but no, not Saint Seiya.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I need to say I LOVE the Perfect Chaos stage but might I make a few suggestions?

First and most importantly, would it not be possible to have Chaos randomly attack at certain points much like how main canon works on the Halberd stage?
Second, if possible I would remove the water transparency to hide the bases of the buildings.

That last one is not a huge issue, but in my eyes the first one would make the stage indeed perfect

Well, for the second one, yes, there are ways of making the water opaque, but I didn't wanted to do so because in the game (SA) it wasn't. About the buildings, well, I made the building's position as accurate as I could and ended up leaving it like that.

As for the cannon, I don't think it's possible to do that for now.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Why won't it let me vertex Marth's sword?! :rage:

Quote from: Dario on April 14, 2011, 10:45:22 PM
Well, for the second one, yes, there are ways of making the water opaque, but I didn't wanted to do so because in the game (SA) it wasn't. About the buildings, well, I made the building's position as accurate as I could and ended up leaving it like that.

As for the cannon, I don't think it's possible to do that for now.

Well I did see one example that could maybe be adapted idk, but if you look at the Space Colony ARK stage it has a canon, but it's only graphical and shoots under the stage. Might it not be possible to apply something to that effect? It might not need to be homing but just enough to cause damage to anyone unlucky enough to enter its path.