I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: br3compactor on April 27, 2011, 03:24:03 PM
This is actually a great idea and I can only wonder why it hasn't been made already...
Yeah i want to see this made, because Zelda's hat is my favortie kirby hat and i want it on Jigglypuff's head Dx
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: br3compactor on April 27, 2011, 10:25:13 PM
Hmm...

You really wanna bet that?  :af:

I already said what stage was it

*sigh*
You should still do city escape :)

AND FING CLOCK TOWN >_<

I would love to see Clock town being made ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

So, an original stage is in the works...

I have interest. :>.>:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

The only thing about this stage that some people may not like is the fact that it's flat.
But people already know I prefer these kind of stages...

Also, given the concept of the stage... I think people won't care if it's flat. They didn't care when I made Perfect Chaos flat...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on April 29, 2011, 03:56:12 AM
The only thing about this stage that some people may not like is the fact that it's flat.
But people already know I prefer these kind of stages...

Those people can go eat sushi for all I care.

Sometimes stages gotta be flat, for them to look like they're originally supposed to. Those who constantly complain about it being "flat" have too much time in their hands.

About the poll, you are missing a very important ingredient sir.

Out of those options, the first two it's kinda of a hard choice.

It's progressing nicely :af:

Dewwwd how can I be so hyped for a stage I'm doing it myself...!


EDIT: Keep voting on the poll!  :af2:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol
Sex is winning the poll
How steryotypical XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 05, 2011, 04:26:37 PM
lol
Sex is winning the poll
How steryotypical XD

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 05, 2011, 04:26:37 PM
lol
Sex is winning the poll
How steryotypical XD

i'd say more that its the truth...

I bet 80% of the people who voted for "Sex" have never even had it.

probably, but lets talk about tha hax ^^ XD

any sweet preview to offer???? xD

Well... for this stage, I plan on not showing any previews to the very end.

Sorry '^^
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ghost Br3compactor on May 05, 2011, 09:10:30 PM
Well... for this stage, I plan on not showing any previews to the very end.

Sorry '^^

So cruel D:

I love it XD