I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Yes, I wonder why :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I just saw your chibi  ichigo and hollow.
They look badass, especially since toon link my favorite character.

Mind if I use it to make Jellal or mystogan ?  :P

Quote from: Helix on May 13, 2011, 11:54:39 AM
I just saw your chibi  ichigo and hollow.
They look badass, especially since toon link my favorite character.

Mind if I use it to make Jellal or mystogan ?  :P

I don't mind, as long as you give credit or collab
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



remember when i asked u if i could revamp ur halibel by editing the pants?
well, ive done it finally, and she will also have a sword in her hand (not the real one cuz the dagger has VERY few verts...)

edits i made: bigger breasts, cuz halibel has them huge boobs... real hakama, and im working on the sworded version now, there will be 2, one with and 1 without sword ^^

You know, doin all these anime characters isn't a bad idea :P
In fact I have someone who could smoke Halibel in many ways lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7Fni193Jk
lol best moment between kakashi and Jiraya ever XD

lol, a Tsunade was released today! :af2:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


May 20, 2011, 01:56:35 PM #832 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:57:48 PM by Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck
You should totally make Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck over Marth, I would marry you over it lol XD
But where's this Tsunade you speak of? o.o?

look in the vault under zss, be sure to uncheck the safesearch since its still pending admin aproval...

nell would be interesting...


Unfortunately, there are too many good Marth vertexes for my own good xD

I'm with a negative number of avaliable Marth slots lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


marth can be ported with rel file ^^
so... u have no excuse!!!!
u'll get no sympathy from me! xD

There's no character I'd give up for a extra Marth.

Actually, there's no character I'd give up for anything.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


May 20, 2011, 02:14:43 PM #838 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:15:35 PM by Puraidou Tu Odelschwanck
Quote from: jokekid on May 20, 2011, 02:07:38 PM
marth can be ported with rel file ^^ so... u have no excuse!!!! u'll get no sympathy from me! xD
^This XD
I ported Marth over Yoshi already and he works fine, even the 3rd jab seems to work xD

Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 02:13:56 PM
There's no character I'd give up for a extra Marth. Actually, there's no character I'd give up for anything.
Make her darn it! XD
InB4FlameWarTowardsMeByNoobs XD