I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 03, 2011, 11:25:38 AM
I won't be able to work on any of the hacks I have in mind if I can't use DDVB 1 properly =(

I wonder what's wrong... I've made the exact same thing before I formatted my computer (inserted the exactly same vertex group in the exactly same model), but now I can't get it to work... I should have kept the file from before.

Why not just use Mariokart's method? You don't need das donkey box for it.
You don't actually need das donkey box for hexing either you just need to use a hex editor.
Would you like a link to a hexing tutorial without das donkey box?

Das Donkey box worked fine for me all the time, I don't want to learn how to use a hex editor because it's not really needed.

Well. Leave me a link. If it's the only way, I may.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



its never a waste of time to practice...

and i supposed u did this for fun, which would mean, the longer it takes (as long as its not stressing) the better...

Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 03:08:53 PM
its never a waste of time to practice...

and i supposed u did this for fun, which would mean, the longer it takes (as long as its not stressing) the better...

I do this for fun. But I don't really have fun vertexing. I have fun playing with the vertexes.
If I want something in my game and nobody does it, I have do it myself.
As long as it looks good enough to my tastes, it's fine for me.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


ok, so ur the opposit of me... xDDDD

seriously, i made a lot of hacks without even being able to play brawl, i just do this cuz i like it...

Well, thanks Ninka, it worked just fine for me. And the good part is that I don't have to go to another computer to do it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So man, what are you planning on doing over Peach? Wonder Woman?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 04, 2011, 04:19:45 AM
So man, what are you planning on doing over Peach? Wonder Woman?

lol, that was random.

And I won't reveal until I have actually started it and have some progress.

I'll let you guys know through previews.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Then Make some DANG PRIEVIEWS

Also, WW would be [censored]in epic if you made her =3

I tried working on updating Urban Ike, but nulling normals ruined the model, so... project cancelled.

Movin' on to that Peach Vertex...

EDIT: Unless someone knows how to restore the normals xP

Also, if someone here knows how to use blender, I have a model in .blend of the character I want to make. If someone can convert it to a format 3DSMax can use, or if someone knows how can I import a this file to 3DSMax somehow, please let me know. Having a model to work with is much better than basing yourself only on visual reference.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm pretty sure to restore normals you just copy pasta the orignal normals from the original ike model where you decided to null them...

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 04, 2011, 10:45:37 AM
lol, that was random.

And I won't reveal until I have actually started it and have some progress.

I'll let you guys know through previews.

lol random [censored] ah?

And damn you and your secrect projects.

I gotta say though, they're worth the wait.

Dad you'd better finish Clock Town so I can destroy it :D

Quote from: Majora on September 04, 2011, 07:41:41 PM
Dad you'd better finish Clock Town so I can destroy it :D



EDIT: Since it looks like no one will help me in making the reference model work, I'll just start my vertex basing myself on pictures only.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]