I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Hey BR3, could you make a written tutorial on how to vertex edit like swords and stuff on a character?

Cause like, for some reason the polygon always gets all messed up when I do it the usual way.

I just want to make the two hilts have a heart shape(Yes, a heart shape) for the "wings" and make his blade like a katanna

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 10:28:28 PM
Hey BR3, could you make a written tutorial on how to vertex edit like swords and stuff on a character?

Cause like, for some reason the polygon always gets all messed up when I do it the usual way.

I just want to make the two hilts have a heart shape(Yes, a heart shape) for the "wings" and make his blade like a katanna

Never vertexed Link. I don't know what could be happening.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


It might be  cause I'm using 3DS 8, I had to uninstal it cause it broke earlier and I'm downloading 3DS 9 now (Torrent cause I don't have [censored]in 3,000+ dollars to get it legally) and I'm going to see if that works =3

BTW....didn't you make an urban link with no sword/shield O_o

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 10:33:17 PM
It might be  cause I'm using 3DS 8, I had to uninstal it cause it broke earlier and I'm downloading 3DS 9 now (Torrent cause I don't have [censored]in 3,000+ dollars to get it legally) and I'm going to see if that works =3

BTW....didn't you make an urban link with no sword/shield O_o

Removing these is insanely easy. No vertex is required.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yeah, I figured out how to do it lol polygon deleater XP
BUT
I'll have to do that AFTER I finish editing all the stuff on my female link (It's no straps/pouches/shield or belt) vertex that I'm going to use as a base for an OC I'm making on link. =3 Because if you try to use AIS on a modeldata that's been edited via the polygon deleater it makes a log file.

Thank god I had an earlier DAE file with most all the changes I made in tact in my recycle bin XD


u just need to patch the sword over 9000 times... (if ur using mariokart's method)

its impossible with dasdonkey box

Got it started.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



My guess is someone with skinny legs
What do I win :D

Hey BR3 since you've done a bunch of stage hacks I was wondering if you knew this.
I'm currently looking for either a model or lighting that looks like fog for a stage I'm currently making.
I wasn't sure if you could think of any good models for this though. As I'm currently stuck using the shadow bug trophy for a foggy look...

I have no idea who she is.. yet.

Is it someone from Ichigo?

Also, have you never thought about doing Marle over Zelda?

It would only be the perfect fit.

September 12, 2011, 11:38:54 PM #971 Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:04:47 PM by br3compactor
Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 11, 2011, 05:48:22 PM
Hey BR3 since you've done a bunch of stage hacks I was wondering if you knew this.
I'm currently looking for either a model or lighting that looks like fog for a stage I'm currently making.
I wasn't sure if you could think of any good models for this though. As I'm currently stuck using the shadow bug trophy for a foggy look...

There IS a way to edit fogs in stages. It's actually pretty easy, and I think Mewtwo wrote a tutorial a while ago.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 11, 2011, 07:23:21 PM
I have no idea who she is.. yet.

Is it someone from Ichigo?

Also, have you never thought about doing Marle over Zelda?

It would only be the perfect fit.

You mean Bleach? xD

Well, Marle... I never thought of making her, but for some reason I don't really think Zelda is fitting...




EDIT: By the way, I decided to troll you guys xD

Instead of working on the vertex, I'm working on a stage... hm... no, not one... five!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


You know who you could do? Hellena from Dead or Alive :P
IDK on who
probably zelda or peach :l

See my edit :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


5 freaking stages!

ARE YOU INSANE!?
I can't even get the one I'm working on right now to work xD let alone 5.

y u troll me bro?