I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

=_=

did u see my suggestion...

Also

CLOCK FRIGGIN TOWN!!

lol JK

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2011, 11:42:15 PM
=_=

did u see my suggestion...

Also

CLOCK FRIGGIN TOWN!!

lol JK

lol

And yeah, I saw your suggestion.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hmm...do u think it's possible? O_o
Hellena I mean :D
She's one of my faves =3

Possible, yes.

But I don't plan on making her... sorry.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


You know what would be a neat Idea for City Escape?

Have it over Castle Seige
And have the first stage somewhere at the start of the level
Have the second stage  in the middle of the level (the rising platforms)
Have the third stage be the last part of the stage where you fight the first boss in sonic's story.

For the transitions...hmmm....maybe have the huge GUN truck come crashing across the screen? O_o

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 13, 2011, 02:00:38 AM
You know what would be a neat Idea for City Escape?

Have it over Castle Seige
And have the first stage somewhere at the start of the level
Have the second stage  in the middle of the level (the rising platforms)
Have the third stage be the last part of the stage where you fight the first boss in sonic's story.

For the transitions...hmmm....maybe have the huge GUN truck come crashing across the screen? O_o

Neat ideas. But my plan was building the downhill part just in the beggining of the stage.

If I make it really as accurate as I can, it'd take enough time as is.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Oh cool :D
Maybe have it over mushroomy Kingdom? Ya know, so the stage will constantly be moving :P
Since you're doing the huge snowboarding hill =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 13, 2011, 02:11:03 AM
Oh cool :D
Maybe have it over mushroomy Kingdom? Ya know, so the stage will constantly be moving :P
Since you're doing the huge snowboarding hill =3

Thanks for the suggestions.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



lol, it doesnt need to be over mushroomy kingdom to have it move, it are all animations...

>.>

<.<

Released a little something.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


nice, little detail to already existing stages is always fun to see ^^

Br3, I want to see more than the legs and shoes. You're killing me.

Oh and Ocean Storm Delfino is sexy bro!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 09:09:26 PM
Br3, I want to see more than the legs and shoes. You're killing me.

Oh and Ocean Storm Delfino is sexy bro!

Haven't touched the vertex in days. Neither the 4 other stages I was working on...

Aaaaaand, since DSX8 already revealed it on his thread:



We're working on a collab on City Escape.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


'bout time :vyse:

Where will the fight take place?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]