I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 24, 2011, 12:51:41 AM
Haven't touched the vertex in days. Neither the 4 other stages I was working on...

Aaaaaand, since DSX8 already revealed it on his thread:



We're working on a collab on City Escape.

Ok for the collab but now finish this stage! >: I wait him from a long time now :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on September 24, 2011, 12:53:18 AM
'bout time :vyse:

Where will the fight take place?

I plan it to be pretty much exactly where this pic shows.

Quote from: KTH on September 24, 2011, 12:55:10 AM
Ok for the collab but now finish this stage! >: I wait him from a long time now :srs:

If you were here when I joined you would know this is on my projects since I started hacking :srs:

:D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 24, 2011, 01:23:09 AM
I plan it to be pretty much exactly where this pic shows.

If you were here when I joined you would know this is on my projects since I started hacking :srs:

:D

:srs:

Good luck for it. Do your best. :vyse:

lol, thanks :vyse:

We're working on it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


and so far its coming along nicely... except for some lag issue's.. but we're currently fixing that ALONG with the textures and materials :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Do you thing a moving version would be possible? Fighting on a big piece of metal that goes through the streets like sonic does with his... piece of plane...?

It would be in a looped background and would look beast O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You know what would be amazing?

Fighting on top of that truck Sonic has to run away from at the end of the level...

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 24, 2011, 09:42:30 PM
Do you thing a moving version would be possible? Fighting on a big piece of metal that goes through the streets like sonic does with his... piece of plane...?

It would be in a looped background and would look beast O.o

It's possible. I was thinking of making a version like that.

But the basic version will be static.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 24, 2011, 09:51:24 PM
You know what would be amazing?

Fighting on top of that truck Sonic has to run away from at the end of the level...

Sure would... But there aren't many good truck models and I have a feeling rendering the whole city would make the game lag.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Does anyone have my Touko/Hilda/Female Protagonist hack?

It was deleted from mediafire and I forgot the folder it is on my computer lol

Also:



Awesome remake is awesome.

v3 released.

You can compare the difference by clickin' on the thumbnails of v2 and v3.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


When I saw the original version of that stage, I swear to god that it was a 3D stage.
You and your mind tricks :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 30, 2011, 05:00:39 PM
When I saw the original version of that stage, I swear to god that it was a 3D stage.
You and your mind tricks :P

:af2:

Reminds me of this:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Released a new hack. It's a results screen. Check it out, people!!!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on October 09, 2011, 01:32:01 AMReleased a new hack. It's a results screen. Check it out, people!!!
Yup. I got it. It's cozy and I luv it! :D