Omega Falcon (video included)

Started by AwesomeTurtwig, August 06, 2009, 06:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 06, 2009, 06:02:35 AM Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 06:16:46 AM by AwesomeTurtwig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgdKjfl4wxg

(btw the video is still processing... give it some time and it will be in HD)

This is my first project smash attacks hack. I call it "omega falcon". This is a beta I guess. So I'll call this "Omega Falcon beta 0.1". I mainly change his graphics. I changed the graphic a lot in his kick moves, and added an standing graphic.... and others. But What I am really proud of is his side special move. I completely changed it. It's instant kill so as a penalty for using captain falcon cannot move until someone attacks him back. The only problem is, when I was making him. Smash attacks deleted his falcon punch (action 118)... so now he doesn't have it anymore. If you try to use it, the game freezes. I'll fix it someday. I hope you like it. :D

Download:

http://willhostforfood.com/dl.php?fileid=78235

btw I'd appreciate it if you subscribed :D
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

Dood, that is SOOO awesome, I'd like to see it what it would be when its completely finished :3

Ps: Tone down the damage a little, he's way too broken DX

Quote from: thanyou on August 06, 2009, 06:37:50 AM
Dood, that is SOOO awesome, I'd like to see it what it would be when its completely finished :3

Ps: Tone down the damage a little, he's way too broken DX

But after his side B, he can't move. Whether he hit his target or not.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

Captain Falcon is moving during that custom SideB of yours, do you happen to know what causes this?

Anyway that burning leg effect looks pretty cool, kinda reminds of Sanji from One Piece xD

Quote from: Dragonrage on August 06, 2009, 09:11:28 AM
Captain Falcon is moving during that custom SideB of yours, do you happen to know what causes this?

Anyway that burning leg effect looks pretty cool, kinda reminds of Sanji from One Piece xD

You can move him left and right.... but that's about it.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

kinda hurts that I have to bump.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

bump for what, your last post wasn't even half a day ago

A very nice hack, but why did you stick the flame to his foot?
if by looking outward we can see the past, then we can see the future by looking inward.

Quote from: CayZ5 on August 06, 2009, 09:58:23 PM
A very nice hack, but why did you stick the flame to his foot?

I couldn't find an effect that worked on his body.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

My topic was off the first page.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

I love the effect when charging down smash!! How did you do it?

August 07, 2009, 02:59:04 PM #11 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 03:05:20 PM by Just2good
Thats awesome! and the Effect looping on his right foot was what I was looking for lol. * cough* ima use your pac file as reference. TY =D

*Edit*
Gah from the video it looked like it stayed on his foot forever D: oh well ill have to figure it out somehow

Quote from: Just2good on August 07, 2009, 02:59:04 PM
Thats awesome! and the Effect looping on his right foot was what I was looking for lol. * cough* ima use your pac file as reference. TY =D

*Edit*
Gah from the video it looked like it stayed on his foot forever D: oh well ill have to figure it out somehow

What do you mean stayed on the foot forever? I added the foot affect to many sub actions, including "wait1"
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

I thought the graphic effect stayed on his foot forever but it flashes like it does

btw if you add an interval and then allow interrupt at the end of the side b subaction it wont t-stance your char

August 08, 2009, 05:00:20 AM #14 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 05:01:51 AM by AwesomeTurtwig
Quote from: Just2good on August 08, 2009, 04:46:57 AM
I thought the graphic effect stayed on his foot forever but it flashes like it does

btw if you add an interval and then allow interrupt at the end of the side b subaction it wont t-stance your char

I wanted CF to stop. Because the move is so darn powerful. Kinda like hyper beam from pokemon games. After you use it, you can't attack next turn.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix