Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22
Author Topic: Fireking220's vertex showcase (Update, School Related)  (Read 99551 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #285 on: September 27, 2010, 10:47:56 AM »

Its not the size, its the bones.since Wolf is a bit taller than fox his bones r taller as well. Foxes polygons meet the end of Wolfs bones so thats why his polygons stretch. I think this is called bone limits Idk

how about Pits Side smash?

Sure, and I know who you could do over ness xD

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBYRO7-H0Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBYRO7-H0Y</a>

lol

Gonna realy get to work on the motion etc and psa now Cheesy

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #286 on: September 27, 2010, 11:32:18 AM »

OPINION TIME PEOPLE

so I found the assualt model to be a little... out there in terms of curviture so I modifed it a bit.

The middle is the model I modified, the one farthest to the left is the original.

Which should I do? The original model or the one I modified to not be outrageously skinny?

I'm currently trying to make her assault model look more realistic

Keep going the good work man. Finally Krystal will make it to brawl (since she had to be in at the beginning, but I think the programmers got lazy, like fo the Forbidden 7).

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #287 on: September 27, 2010, 11:45:09 AM »

Hey Fireking, the staff is a model right? In the Fox00 that you sent me? Or is it an artical like his blaster? I opened up the preview in brawlbox and I dun see the staff lol or any bones that represent the staff @_@;;

Also here's what I'm going to do instead of using one or the others sword swings as both sets.

Marth's moves are fast and acurate, so I'll use those for storm mode
    Ikes moves are powerful and have high knockback, so I'll use those for Fire mode
    I'll use a mix of those two modes for the third mode Cheesy

That sound okay to you Mah boai? Also I'm editing Ike's 55 frame Lw3 right now for fox X_X had no idea what the brawl creators went through making things look awesome.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #288 on: September 27, 2010, 08:28:49 PM »

sounds good Naru

Also I WANTED to start today but homework got in the way. I have set the stage and am ready to model now. I will start tommaro.

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #289 on: September 27, 2010, 08:46:48 PM »

sounds good Naru

Also I WANTED to start today but homework got in the way. I have set the stage and am ready to model now. I will start tommaro.

starting 2morrow? sweet man, cant wait. this'll go great with dantarions new slots. (if he gets them working that is.)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #290 on: September 27, 2010, 09:00:06 PM »

sounds good Naru

starting 2morrow? sweet man, cant wait. this'll go great with dantarions new slots. (if he gets them working that is.)

I'll also be able to get started tomorrow Cheesy So version one of both will be ready soon ^+^

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #291 on: September 27, 2010, 09:01:53 PM »

NOW TIME FOR FIREKINGS USELESS KNOWLEGE (Yes I stole that from chuggaconroy, sue me)

In the Starfox games, fox and krystal are essentially the same height and look the same age but in actuality Krystal is about 8 years younger than Fox. (Fox was about 27 in assualt, Krystal was 19 in assault)

In the game Star Fox Command, it is revealed that Fox and Krystal's relationship bomed, but Fox was concerned over Krystal's safety and asked her to leave the Star Fox team; upset over his decision, Krystal left Fox and hadn't been seen since. During the course of the game, it was discovered that Krystal joined the Cornerian Army as a pilot, and during the Anglar invasion, joined Star Wolf. The game features multiple, conflicting endings, some of which show Krystal staying with Star Wolf and starting a relationship with Panther, another has her renaming herself Kursed and becoming a bounty hunter after being driven out of the Lylat System under accusations of betraying Fox. Even more endings have her rejoining Star Fox; one of the endings shows her and Fox settling down to start a family, having a son named Marcus. An interview with two of the game's producers, Q Games' Dylan Cuthbert and Nintendo's Takaya Imamura, suggest that none of the endings are considered canon, and that any sequel will ignore them.
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 09:02:48 PM by fireking220 » Logged

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #292 on: September 27, 2010, 09:04:22 PM »

sounds good Naru

I'll also be able to get started tomorrow Cheesy So version one of both will be ready soon ^+^

sweet! Krystal in brawl wouldnt be completed without a PSA. Wink i might do the SFX if i can learn how. ^.^" i have the files but lack the time and Wavs to follow the tutorial.

NOW TIME FOR FIREKINGS USELESS KNOWLEGE (Yes I stole that from chuggaconroy, sue me)

In the Starfox games, fox and krystal are essentially the same height and look the same age but in actuality Krystal is about 8 years younger than Fox. (Fox was about 27 in assualt, Krystal was 19 in assault)

In the game Star Fox Command, it is revealed that Fox and Krystal's relationship bomed, but Fox was concerned over Krystal's safety and asked her to leave the Star Fox team; upset over his decision, Krystal left Fox and hadn't been seen since. During the course of the game, it was discovered that Krystal joined the Cornerian Army as a pilot, and during the Anglar invasion, joined Star Wolf. The game features multiple, conflicting endings, some of which show Krystal staying with Star Wolf and starting a relationship with Panther, another has her renaming herself Kursed and becoming a bounty hunter after being driven out of the Lylat System under accusations of betraying Fox. Even more endings have her rejoining Star Fox; one of the endings shows her and Fox settling down to start a family, having a son named Marcus. An interview with two of the game's producers, Q Games' Dylan Cuthbert and Nintendo's Takaya Imamura, suggest that none of the endings are considered canon, and that any sequel will ignore them.

ok... actually i knew all that too ima furry/starfox geek, also Command to me was a disgrace to the series.    Cheesy

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #293 on: September 27, 2010, 09:06:03 PM »

lol that's a terrible but comical ending xD
    Though how do you change the endings? Is it like Metroid where you have to complete it in a certain amount of time?

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #294 on: September 27, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »

sounds good Naru

sweet! Krystal in brawl wouldnt be completed without a PSA. Wink i might do the SFX if i can learn how. ^.^" i have the files but lack the time and Wavs to follow the tutorial.

ok... actually i knew all that too ima furry/starfox geek, also Command to me was a disgrace to the series.    Cheesy

Yes command was a disgrace, and you dont know how many people I met who thing Fox and krystal are the same age and the endings to command matter for a sequel.

It just makes me laugh inside

lol that's a terrible but comical ending xD
    Though how do you change the endings? Is it like Metroid where you have to complete it in a certain amount of time?

After you beat the game one you get a key of desitiny I think. With that you can change the endings depending on how good you do througout the story or some other things

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #295 on: September 30, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »

-.- this is stupid.

just... look.

that is a perfect replica if I ever saw one but I cant get it to preview in brawlbox corectly. It ends up looking nothing like the original.

All this work (1 day lol) and I cant even get it to preview properly. I h8 vertex hacking sometimes. If this is what its going to be like for every part then this is gonna take a long time. Might as well start over, I think I know what wrong idk.

Also for those of you wondering, this was my first time conform wrapping which is what mariokart did for mewtwo
    « Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 01:18:26 PM by fireking220 » Logged

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #296 on: September 30, 2010, 01:48:09 PM »

That does look good man, and I know it was MarioKart64n's method as soon as I saw it.

Well good luck with everything man, don't give up!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #297 on: September 30, 2010, 01:58:54 PM »

Just wait til you see the psa :3

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #298 on: September 30, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »

-.- this is stupid.

just... look.

that is a perfect replica if I ever saw one but I cant get it to preview in brawlbox corectly. It ends up looking nothing like the original.

All this work (1 day lol) and I cant even get it to preview properly. I h8 vertex hacking sometimes. If this is what its going to be like for every part then this is gonna take a long time. Might as well start over, I think I know what wrong idk.

Also for those of you wondering, this was my first time conform wrapping which is what mariokart did for mewtwo

gawd i hope this works, this cud end up being one of the greatest vertex of all time if u made it problem free.  Undecided

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #299 on: September 30, 2010, 08:29:18 PM »

I'm gonna try DDVB 2.0 and see if that does anything

*looks at FF XIII

Why the HELL haven't I beat that game yet?

and for people wondering yes I have heard of the PS3Key to unlock your PS3. Currently thinking about buying one but I upgraded my system to 3.50 so I have to wait till they release a workaround.

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22
    Print
    Jump to: